Weekends here.....what's the plan???????

gator_mclusky

Tonight being Friday I hit the gym after work, had a bad arse work out, then picked up Sushi to feed the machine. So many accomplished peeps I know from the gym love their Sushi so I love it and that just makes for a bonus!
Saturday gonna sleep in and then spend the day out by the lake. Out to dinner later on for some meat and potatoes from a local steak house! Gatta grow...gatta EAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday.......FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Tonight being Friday I hit the gym after work, had a bad arse work out, then picked up Sushi to feed the machine. So many accomplished peeps I know from the gym love their Sushi so I love it and that just makes for a bonus!
Saturday gonna sleep in and then spend the day out by the lake. Out to dinner later on for some meat and potatoes from a local steak house! Gatta grow...gatta EAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday.......FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I still never tried sushi, though a lot of my buds say its great, but i can't bring myself to try it! yuck!

Lets see, Saturday, i took my wife and 17 month old twins(boy and girl) to Sesame Place up in Langhorn PA, it was fucking ridiculously crowded, Waited 25-35 minutes in lines for rides and my daughter was having none of it lol, she went ape shit half way through wait, all for a 2minute ride lmao

Sunday took my wife and twins shopping at the mall, SPent way too much money as usual but i bought myself some nice cloths and cologne, so i didn't feel left out of the spending spree lol

All in all I had a great weekend! Even got Laid yesterday during babies nap time! Can it get any better then this! Great weekend!

I love sushi! There is a sushi place just steps from our gym door. If we had the money we'd be there all the time.

Only exciting thing we did this weekend was a costume party. I was a gypsy :) Sunday was a lazy day. I didn't do a thing and loved it!

Back