What did you Do for Christmas or what did you get or give. Share your Holiday Stories

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
First and Foremost I hope all of Our Community members here at MuscleChemistry.com had a happy and Healthy Christmas Holiday !

I was just curious what everyone did for christmas, gifts given and received , or what were some of their highlights with family, kids, wife, inlaws, dinner etc...

Just wanna hear how everyones Xmas was!

My boy & girl Twins are now 19 months old, and for us it was an amazing time!

The kids didn't really know how to open the gifts, or really understand too much of what was going on, i mean they are walking and running around and beginning to talk, so it was pretty cool!

Our Christmas Tree is only decorated at the top since our kids pulled off all the lower tree decorations leading up to christmas, its pretty cool!

My Father-in-law was a Grumpy old man, who got super Impatient 6 separate times on video i was taking, as my wife was trying to get our kids to understand how to rip the wrapping paper off the gifts, my father-in-law said no less then 6 times, "They don't get the concept" lol, meaning, hurry this shit up, the kids don't understand they need to rip off wrapping paper, but my wife to her credit kept letting the kids SLOWLY UNWRAP EACH GIFT, lol, I love my in-laws, but man my Father-in-law is getting grumpy lol.

Anyhow, i could go on and on!

So how was your holiday guys and gals?

Any big surprises, funny stories, please share!

Christmas was fun this year, only year where ive had off both Christmas Eve and Christmas. We eat lots of good food, celebrated my wife's birthday on the 24th. My son turned 3 at the end of Nov. He is rowdy as hell lol. Boys got lots of energy. I have a Santa Clause connected to the lights on the tree holding a candle that you can blow the candle out and the lights cut on and off. He doesn't have enough wind in him to make it work so he is always getting us to do it. He got so many gifts this year that he didn't even want to finish unwrapping them. His favorite i guess is the Thomas the Train set. Its alot of fun seeing him and his energy play with toys and stuff. Just the other night I was in the bedroom, had just put him to bed, I have a baby monitor in my bedroom to hear him, he was just jabbering away talking and playing with his little stuffed ninja turtle and some others. Man that is to cute. Anyhow I don't have an awesome story but I enjoyed spending the time with my family this year because I don't get to spend alot of quality time with them because of my work.

Been stuck in Omaha Nebraska with my wife's family since Xmas eve and flying home NYE. Nebraska is no place for this California guy.

i stayed home and did some remodeling lol i got stuff for the kids which they seem to like. me and wifey just let each other pick our own presents cuz the only time we know what each other likes is in the bedroom. overall a good Christmas

We had a great Christmas and it lasted all month. At first I needed a bunch of stuff done to my truck prior to making the trip to TN. So I got a lift pump and some other cool stuff and the thing absolutely rips now... I have to get used to it since the first time I floored it it smashed my head back and my neck hurt the remainder of the day. We also got gym clothes and new lights for my wife's truck.
We ended up canceling the trip to TN since I got sick and had to use vacation time... but we took a 3 day trip to Savannah and stayed in a Bed and Breakfast and we had a good time. I also got two new Benchmade knives.. also a buddy of mine that works for Six Pack fitness got me one of their bags. The thing is SWEET!! Its a super comfortable back pack with the front compartment set up as a Tupperware storage thing... it's really nice. I only have to bring this thing with me to the office and it holds all my meals, gym clothes, shoes, and everything else I need. I'll get some pics of this thing up as I think alot of guys would like this..
Its been a rough year for us and we just let loose this month and it was really nice...
Our place is pretty temporary right now so we really didn't do the tree and wrapped gifts this year. Hopefully next year we will have our house and be able to celebrate Christmas at home

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALL Sound like great stories! Glad all of you enjoyed the holiday with your families and or significant others! Very COOL!

Back