whats up with planet fittness

they are strict, they dont want you wearing a hat or a bandana in there.

I dare you to go in there and try to do one set of heavy deadlifts, once that weight hit the floor, your ass is out of there

Fuck that! I wear a Visor every single workout for the past 10 years, it helps keep the sweat out of my eyes, ya know the nike visors or addidas visors,

Isnt it illegal to tell someone you cant wear a fucking bandana or hat, thst some fuckied up shit, i guess they can do whatever they fucking want but not allowing a hat or bandana is fucking rediculous

I know about the bandana- I wear one for workouts and the front desk girl told me to take it off to not intimidate the other members... yes.. really..

Bro I honestly find that extremely Hard to believe! I mean I know it happened as u would make something like this up, but thats just absolutly amazing that you cant wear a bandana or visor like i do to keep the sweat out of ur eyes

I would tell them i have to wear it for medical reasons, then i would get my doctor to make up some bullshit as to why i must always wear a bandana or hat/visor, just to stick it to them

Back