white eyes from tanning and goggles?

Have you guys not seen the posts they have in tanning salons showing what happens if you don't wear goggles. Craziness. I can't believe so many people don't wear them.
I wonder if those pics that they show are really caused from tanning with no goggles. People live their whole lives in Florida, and go outside without sunglasses and they don't get that stuff.

The pics are pretty fucking gross, though. It's scary if that shit's real.

Not saying your gonna go blind just saying that your eyelids only filter about 25% of the harmful rays.

I wonder if those pics that they show are really caused from tanning with no goggles. People live their whole lives in Florida, and go outside without sunglasses and they don't get that stuff.

The pics are pretty fucking gross, though. It's scary if that shit's real.

Yeah but I don't think living in Florida soaking up UV rays emitted from the sun which is 93 million miles away is quite the same as lying in a tanning bed with a light bulb emitting UV rays 8 inches from your face.

I can't see why they would use fake pictures. They have nothing to gain from it. All the salons I've been to will give you goggles if you don't have any so it's not to make money.

Yeah but I don't think living in Florida soaking up UV rays emitted from the sun which is 93 million miles away is quite the same as lying in a tanning bed with a light bulb emitting UV rays 8 inches from your face.

I can't see why they would use fake pictures. They have nothing to gain from it. All the salons I've been to will give you goggles if you don't have any so it's not to make money.
Every one that I've been to charge for use of their goggles or pay $1 for "wink ease"... so I figured it was a money making issue.

Every one that I've been to charge for use of their goggles or pay $1 for "wink ease"... so I figured it was a money making issue.

I guess it could be, every salon I've been to gives you a free pair when you buy a package, and if you forget some they usually let you borrow a pair. Just leave your keys or something at the counter so you don't steal them.

here they are about 3.25 to buy or you can use just about any salons goggles for free everytime just gotta return them. There are some tanning salons that wont let you go into a room without having a pair of goggles with you, whether you use them is your call, but it takes the liability out of them totally.

here they are about 3.25 to buy or you can use just about any salons goggles for free everytime just gotta return them. There are some tanning salons that wont let you go into a room without having a pair of goggles with you, whether you use them is your call, but it takes the liability out of them totally.

Yeah, after thinking about it, I doubt selling them is the motive, they are just worried about being liable if someone gets eye cancer or something.

Back