Why Anavar is good for Women. Anavar and Weight Loss or burning fat

does anyone actually remember "Searle" brand or manufacturer of Anavar in the United States? I never heard of them, and I wonder what negative publicity theyre speaking that anavar received?

Tokkyo had some seriously good anavar, and that was ages ago lol,

So what's a good minimum dose for men? I wanted to try like 40-50mg/day. Is that too little cause shits expensive and I wanted to run like 3mo.

So what's a good minimum dose for men? I wanted to try like 40-50mg/day. Is that too little cause shits expensive and I wanted to run like 3mo.

General consensus says 80mg daily for a man is the minimum in order to feel anything from Anavar , however, if you have real anavar, that is spot on dosed proppa , then you can easily feel 40-50mg daily. But I'm talking pharmaceutical grade Oxandrolone , and not this bullshit thats been going around the last few years!

The liquid anavar is usually either under dosed or something else entirely , usually winstrol. and the tabs that are being pressed are usually all over the place dosage wise. So if it were me, I would just buy Anavar (oxandrolone) powder from a reputable place and do it myself! When I say reputable, I mean like from where places like Par pharmaceuticals buys anavar and the shit they use to treat bone pain from osteoarthritis , muscle wasting diseases.

Last edited:
Who Says Anavar For Women?

Anavar AKA Oxandrolone is one of the most popular anabolic steroids on the market today. This is largely due to Anavar for Women being popular due to its ability to provide gains/benefits without many of the virilization effects many steroids can cause.

Anavar for Women reputation is largely due to its effectiveness for gains without the masculine effects of many AAS. Harsher steroids can make a woman have more of the physical appearances of a man. Like more facial hair, clitoral enlargement, male pattern baldness, A deeper voice.

**Anavar for Women is generally considered a safer steroid.

Anavar for Women like any AAS must still be used responsibly. Anavar is know for being very low androgenic. If the dose of Oxandrolone is too high or the cycle is too long even mild androgenic steroids can cause problems even Anavar for Women.
Women should start on a low dose as should anyone taking PED's. Even at low dose Anavar for Women can unwanted side effects.

**Anavar for Women, How Long and At What Dose?

Generally speaking a good starting dose for Anavar for Women should be 10mg per day.Anavar also has a short half life 8-9 hours so splitting it up and taking it several times a day is usually considered optimal.
If you find your body tolerated Anavar for Women many go up to 15 or even 20mg a day. Past that virilization can become a problem even for Oxandrolone.
If the dose is well tolerated the usual cycle length would not go above 6 weeks. Followed by a minimum of 4-6 weeks off.

**Anavar ISN'T just for Women!

Anavar (Oxandrolone) is known to work well for men when added to other mild cycles. In this case it is mostly dose dependent many men taking upwards of 100mg a day. Many will take Anavar with a Clen Cycle and sometimes T3 (Cytomel) during a cut cycle for its protein sparing effects. Also the fact it is what is know as a "dry" anabolic steroid it will not cause water retention.

Anavar has also been gaining a good reputation for stacking well with many SARMS.

**Anavar is Not Cheap.

Anavar can be found at many UGLs prices as much as $2 / 10 mg. This often makes Anavar not as affordable for men needing to maintain higher blood concentration levels. Again making Anavar for Women ideal.

This article written by Iron-Game for www.musclechemistry.com

Yes, Anavar and Ostarine mk 2866 have a special kind of weight loss synergy effect when theyre taken together. However, that yellow vision tint everyone talks about with some SARM and this sarm Ostarine in particular, is brought on at a much lower dosage of ostarine than has been reported the dosage when using it alone. That is the synergy between the two compounds making not only the weight loss effect greater at smaller individual dosages but obviously the negative side effects associated with each as well, and Osta's being that Yellow night vision tint which some have reported experiencing.

I personally have not experienced, but im also a less is more kind of guy and havent taken Ostarine at high enough doses to experience and havent stacked anavar with it either to even notice these side at my lower dosages.

Back