Winny home brew, stanazolol recipe

I am going to assume by your post you mean ml's. If you add it up it will give you the total ml. This one is 29.9mls and you just add everything up as if it was the same substance just add it together.

Ya my recipe wouldent work.
Guess I should have waited till I saw my book
did my exactly as PG said. Worked nice.

i will try soon that recipe. Hope it works with me. But i have a question powderguy. Better do small batches of 29,9ml each time or if i want to make let's say 90ml in one time, just add those amount 3x and mix together and filter. Will it hold?

Thanks!

I ran into the problem of mine not holding, only because it was not micronized and pure. What i did to get it to hold was to let it sit for a while and separate. The oil separated and the whinny turned back into powder form. After letting it sit for several days to weeks at a time, i then re-heated and added a bit more bb and it held fine. It came out very smooth with extremely minimal pip. I have done this process with about 50 ml of finish product and has come out great. Each time i made a batch with this particular raw, i had to go through this process in order for it to hold. I did use this exact recipe.

ehhehe, mine never hold again, even adding EO. now i received it again and i wanna do it well. Some recommenadtions?

Back