1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    6,002
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147489662

    Default Muscle Chemistry and Presser come through again!!!

    So I just wanted to publicly thank Presser for taking care of me and getting my order shipped out quickly! I ordered a couple of bottles of IGF to carry me through to this next show, and he tossed in a bottle of Cardarine! I also got my shirt and am looking forward to wearing it tomorrow. It fits great! My last shirt just got worn the hell out. Thanks Presser, and MC for taking care of me and helping me to be the best athlete that I can be. That's one of the main reasons why I call this place "Home".
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes drtbear1967, Ox 51, blacktail, BEASTZ6 liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  2. #2
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    Ox 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,191
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    163
    Rep Power
    2147488850

    Default

    Presser has always taken very good care of me too. I don't even bother looking at other boards. MuscleChemistry is the best!
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes blacktail, LeatherHead, BEASTZ6 liked this post
     
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"

    Ronnie Coleman
    Mr. Olympia

  3. #3
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    Oh, stop it, im blushing already LOL.

    Thank you though for the kind words!

    As my signature states:

    Its never crowded along the extra mile!
    Thanks LeatherHead thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  4. #4
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    Ox, your shirt mails out today!

    Leatherhead, I have a couple new brands, and i would be happy to send you some to train in during contest preparation!

    Not sure, what shirt did you just get from us? A new Train your Mind in vinyl?

    And i would really like to send out our MuscleThredz and SAVAGE brand clothes for you to rock to the gym and wherever else, maybe live in em 24/7 lol

    Still working on design of Savage wear, but made a few for my son already with basic font.

    The Idea with SAVAGE Is To Have People Think Its A NEW Step Up From The "Animal" brand. I personally have had tons of ANIMAL shirts over the years, and I loved them, and especially loved the ones I cut into tank top/muscle shirts.

    But...it's time for SAVAGE To Eat Animal

    Animal Get Eaten

    Animals Are Cute


    SAVAGE > animal



    So, I am all ears for any ideas any of you have??

    I will Be Sending out Dozens and Dozens of Free SAVAGE wear to our members here. First it needs to get perfected design wise !
    Thanks Ox 51, LeatherHead thanked for this post
    Likes Ox 51, LeatherHead liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  5. #5
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    my sons shirt lol, and as i said, just a standard font, i have been trying out a new laser ink and press process, so figured i would make my son a few lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  6. #6
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    Ox 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,191
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    163
    Rep Power
    2147488850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Ox, your shirt mails out today!
    Awesome! I'll get some pics up when I get it.

    Remember this little beaut...

    Branch.jpg
    Likes Presser, LeatherHead liked this post
     
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"

    Ronnie Coleman
    Mr. Olympia

  7. #7
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ox 51 View Post
    Awesome! I'll get some pics up when I get it.

    Remember this little beaut...

    Branch.jpg

    I sure do!!! How long ago was that photo taken? Damn nice shirt you have on there! lol

    Your train your mind shirt from back then still holding strong or is is shot to shit yet lol
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  8. #8
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    Ox 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,191
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    163
    Rep Power
    2147488850

    Default

    I think that was 2011. That shirt is still holding up pretty well. I also have a white one that has a few small holes.
    Likes Presser, LeatherHead liked this post
     
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"

    Ronnie Coleman
    Mr. Olympia

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,051
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    10
    Rep Power
    2147485716

    Default

    Presser is the Da Man no doubt, he has been very good to me in the things I have gotten from him, very fast turn around time. Plus he calls me Daddio to boot
    Likes Presser, LeatherHead liked this post
     

  10. #10
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Survivor View Post
    Presser is the Da Man no doubt, he has been very good to me in the things I have gotten from him, very fast turn around time. Plus he calls me Daddio to boot
    Thnx sweet cheeks
    Likes LeatherHead, The Survivor liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.
    ndirish53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    28
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I want to publicly say thanks to Presser for helping me out and do as he said.
    Thanks man.
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    blacktail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,043
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147484710

    Default

    Presser and MC has alway had all,the answers I'm looking forward. Great group of minds on this board all,willing to constructively help anyone out!
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     
    Blacktail

    ______________________________

    blacktail is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape or form encourage, use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.
    The information discussed is strictly entertainment

  13. #13
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    6,002
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147489662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Ox, your shirt mails out today!

    Leatherhead, I have a couple new brands, and i would be happy to send you some to train in during contest preparation!

    Not sure, what shirt did you just get from us? A new Train your Mind in vinyl?

    And i would really like to send out our MuscleThredz and SAVAGE brand clothes for you to rock to the gym and wherever else, maybe live in em 24/7 lol

    Still working on design of Savage wear, but made a few for my son already with basic font.

    The Idea with SAVAGE Is To Have People Think Its A NEW Step Up From The "Animal" brand. I personally have had tons of ANIMAL shirts over the years, and I loved them, and especially loved the ones I cut into tank top/muscle shirts.

    But...it's time for SAVAGE To Eat Animal

    Animal Get Eaten

    Animals Are Cute


    SAVAGE > animal



    So, I am all ears for any ideas any of you have??

    I will Be Sending out Dozens and Dozens of Free SAVAGE wear to our members here. First it needs to get perfected design wise !
    Yes, the new Train Your Mind... To Build Your Body was the shirt I got. I'll be getting pics in it tonight when I do my back.
    I'm 9 weeks out as of this Saturday, and I'd be more than happy to rock the shirts brutha!!! I've already got a fan base in the gyms I goto, and over 800 followers on IG.
    Likes Presser liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  14. #14
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,051
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    10
    Rep Power
    2147485716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Thnx sweet cheeks
    Awwww.....
     

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    6,002
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147489662

    Default

    Repping my home!

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  16. #16
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    NICE!

    PM ME YOUR SIZE IN COMPRESSION T-SHIRTS, UNDER ARMOUR, AND IM GOING TO SEND YOU A FEW OTHERS BIG GUY! IF YOU HAVE A LADY FRIEND ILL SEND OUT RACER BACK TANK TOPS FOR HER AND SOME TIGHTS OR CAPRI.

    Muscle Thredz, and Savage.

    Oh, and i just got a shit load of gym towels that im going to print on, lol. So if you want your gym towel to say anything special , let me know this morning some time. I know im notorious for leaving my gym towel on whatever i am using whilei go get a drink or something so no one takes it, so i always wanted a gym towel that aid something fucked up or funny like, ohh i dont know...."WARNING....CONTAMINATED EQUIPMENT"

    Anyhow, point is, im going to see how these things are to print on today.
    Thanks LeatherHead thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  17. #17
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    6,002
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147489662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    NICE!

    PM ME YOUR SIZE IN COMPRESSION T-SHIRTS, UNDER ARMOUR, AND IM GOING TO SEND YOU A FEW OTHERS BIG GUY! IF YOU HAVE A LADY FRIEND ILL SEND OUT RACER BACK TANK TOPS FOR HER AND SOME TIGHTS OR CAPRI.

    Muscle Thredz, and Savage.

    Oh, and i just got a shit load of gym towels that im going to print on, lol. So if you want your gym towel to say anything special , let me know this morning some time. I know im notorious for leaving my gym towel on whatever i am using whilei go get a drink or something so no one takes it, so i always wanted a gym towel that aid something fucked up or funny like, ohh i dont know...."WARNING....CONTAMINATED EQUIPMENT"

    Anyhow, point is, im going to see how these things are to print on today.
    How about a gym towel that says, "Not yours, fucker! Lol

    Prep time, I'm a large. I've lost 20lbs so far in the last month. Presser for president!

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  18. #18
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    6,002
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147489662

    Default

    Oh and as far as the girl I'm building right now....

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  19. #19
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified DMD
    Maj7900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    660
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484311

    Default

    I came home to a well packed box full of MC supplement store goodies too! AwesomeMuscle Chemistry and Presser come through again!!!



    Team MeccaGear!
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2018, 09:56 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2018, 03:50 PM
  3. Muscle Chemistry IGF 1 Lr3 Log!!
    By Dean Destructo in forum Peptide HGH IGF 1 Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-14-2017, 11:59 AM
  4. Muscle Chemistry's IGF does it again...
    By nuknuk in forum Peptide HGH IGF 1 Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:00 PM
  5. Hello Muscle Chemistry
    By bigrobbie in forum General Conversation Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in