You look better, keep going brother.
Robolics Labs Intelligence
Brother, you are showing tremendous progress. I'm truly impressed. I've been in this game since the early 70's. Started competing in 1980. I read a suggestion back near the beginning. Someone said stay off the gear until your weight is down to your goal. This is so true. Very good advice.
In regards to your training here's my 2 cents:
- wake up early drink 25 ounces of water then do your cardio
- in regards to your diet, obviously you're doing it right. Just keep an eye on your protein intake.
- training, every set every rep on every movement keep it ultra strict and deliberate
Really emphasize the contracting portion of each movement. Squeeze the rep very hard.
This may mean your weight may need to go lighter for 10-12 reps
What all this means is that you have to have a mindset that takes you beyond your pain threshold. You must get totally into it. Balls to the wall. Take No Prisoners
- This will help with obtaining more lean tissue and burn fat.
- Drink water like there's no tomorrow (2 gallons per day)
- If you have enough drive do 20-30 minutes of intervals for your cardio - After
Good luck! Good things can happen if you're truly focused. You've come a long way.
Train hard. Eat smart.