Recommend Recommend:  0
+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: wanted: First cycle lifting routine recommendations

  1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    284
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483935

    Default wanted: First cycle lifting routine recommendations



    Arimidex, Letrozole, Clomid, Nolvadex, Caborgoline, Dostinex, Post Cycle Therapy



    igf 1 lr3, igf-1, insulin-like growth factor-1,


    SARM Rad 140 , testolone, sarm s23, Ligandrol, Andarine, Ostarine, Cardarine
    I'm planning my first cycle and I'd like some advice from the horses mouth. I figure something should be different from my normal routine as my strength/endurance/growth capacity will be elevated. So what's you guys' recommendations for a first cycle routine?

    A side note, I feel my lats are lagging. Never been able to do more than 8 pullups unweighted despite doing them first, adding sets, doing pullups and pulldowns etc. So I guess my goal is top add muscle all over my body but would specifically like to see some kind of positive change in my lats.

    FYI I work out at home but I have a power rack, couple pair of adjustable dumbells, incline bench, dip bars, pullup bars, ez bar, and adjustable cable tower appropriate for rows, tricep extensions, lat pulldowns, cable curls, W/E. And treadmill.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  2. #2
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,695
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    130
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ro stick with the pull ups, nothing builds lats like a shit ton of pull ups, and a shit ton of heavy ass straight arm lat push down downs, if your lats are lagging, then pre exhaust with them first before hitting your bigger back muscles, then come back around to them at end of workout. If you fire your lats up first (pre-exhaust) then all your other back exerices will incorporate more of the lat muscles, helping build upon them more than just hitting them at the end of ur workout like most people do
    Thanks jimbosmith316, UGM thanked for this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  3. #3
    Veteran Board Certified MD
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,060
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    ro stick with the pull ups, nothing builds lats like a shit ton of pull ups, and a shit ton of heavy ass straight arm lat push down downs, if your lats are lagging, then pre exhaust with them first before hitting your bigger back muscles, then come back around to them at end of workout. If you fire your lats up first (pre-exhaust) then all your other back exerices will incorporate more of the lat muscles, helping build upon them more than just hitting them at the end of ur workout like most people do
    Pre exhaustion is on of my favorites. Presser recommendations are spot on. I'm just gonna add I would also do, one arm dumbell rows, heavy weight, with deep stretching at the bottom.
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96, mroldguy, jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    284
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-game View Post
    Pre exhaustion is on of my favorites. Presser recommendations are spot on. I'm just gonna add I would also do, one arm dumbell rows, heavy weight, with deep stretching at the bottom.
    I used to do those! Then I dislocated a rib... no joke. Now I don't do them anymore XD
     

  5. #5
    Veteran Board Certified MD
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,060
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
    I used to do those! Then I dislocated a rib... no joke. Now I don't do them anymore XD
    Wow that's crazy.
     

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Community Manager Board Certified CPH
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,680
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    50,029
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    8 is better than 0 great way to start your workout!
     

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    284
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-game View Post
    Wow that's crazy.
    It's very uncomfortable. Loved them when I did them though. Felt like a badass picking up that hefty dumbell lol
    Thanks MarvelMe thanked for this post
    Likes MarvelMe liked this post
     

  8. #8
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,695
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    130
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    you dislocated a rib from that exercise or in general
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    284
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    you dislocated a rib from that exercise or in general
    From that exercise. Not sure what I could have done wrong. I don't yank on my weights or anything silly like that. I won't say my form is perfect but I'm not a savage
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  10. #10
    Veteran Board Certified MD
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,060
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
    From that exercise. Not sure what I could have done wrong. I don't yank on my weights or anything silly like that. I won't say my form is perfect but I'm not a savage
    Bad form = savage.....PERFECT way to put it. Lol
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, UGM liked this post
     

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
    I used to do those! Then I dislocated a rib... no joke. Now I don't do them anymore XD
    I had no idea this was a thing. Sounds like you have the same kind of luck I have.

    "This sort of thing could only happen to you, man. How the hell...?"
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    284
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UGM View Post
    I had no idea this was a thing. Sounds like you have the same kind of luck I have.

    "This sort of thing could only happen to you, man. How the hell...?"
    I didn't know either. It was definitely weird. Maybe it was some combination of what I did at work that day plus my workout or something but I don't recall there being anything different going on. Oh well
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  13. #13
    Musclechemistry Member Board Certified DMD 3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    722
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484373

    Default

    youve read my comprehensive beginners guide.. so you know what i would recommend in terms of workout routine
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  14. #14
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    284
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    youve read my comprehensive beginners guide.. so you know what i would recommend in terms of workout routine
    Immediately after posting this thread I saw yours
    Likes 3J liked this post
     

+ Post New Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •