2014 tennessee bodybuilding show schedule

The Hub City went great last night. Ran pretty smooth I'd say. I was just watching this year. Only thing was there was only 6 Open men's bodybuilders! I was like whaaaat? Can't wait for the Flex Show! One of the best shows getting better n better!

The Hub City went great last night. Ran pretty smooth I'd say. I was just watching this year. Only thing was there was only 6 Open men's bodybuilders! I was like whaaaat? Can't wait for the Flex Show! One of the best shows getting better n better!

what was it mostly all Mens Bikini competitors?

Yep. Mostly men's bikini. I left after the 6 open guys. Couldn't take anymore and they still had men's and women's bikini to go.

Zack sent me an updated pic from a couple weeks ago. Presently 9 weeks out, but this is from about 11-12 weeks out I believe.....

IMG951097_0001.jpg

Zack sent me an updated pic from a couple weeks ago. Presently 9 weeks out, but this is from about 11-12 weeks out I believe.....

View attachment 15417

Honestly if that photo is from 12 weeks out then all he needs to worry about is peaking too early. I mean he has a 3 months left and thats about 6 weeks out, so he has time to do a dry run with water and carbs, log it hour by hour and calorie by calorie so he can see what works and whats doesn't and then he can be sure he knows how to duplicate it precisely!! So he looks really good to me and well on track with plenty of time! Looks great for 3 months out!

and when i say log it, i literally mean, log it, write it down, hour by hour , ounce by ounce, calorie by calorie, and he will know exactly what worked and what didn't if he does a dry run as if it was the last week of prep, thats what and how i did it anyhow, and how a lot of guys do, i learned it from others and I'm sure he knows how to do it all if he has competed before!

and when i say log it, i literally mean, log it, write it down, hour by hour , ounce by ounce, calorie by calorie, and he will know exactly what worked and what didn't if he does a dry run as if it was the last week of prep, thats what and how i did it anyhow, and how a lot of guys do, i learned it from others and I'm sure he knows how to do it all if he has competed before!

Awesome thanks Boss. I'll text him and tell him to log on here and read this for himself. The 2 shows he is doing this year are almost back to back Aug 2nd and then Aug 9th. But this is only his 2nd time showing......

Awesome thanks Boss. I'll text him and tell him to log on here and read this for himself. The 2 shows he is doing this year are almost back to back Aug 2nd and then Aug 9th. But this is only his 2nd time showing......

yeah i kept a little notebook and took everywhere i went lol, logged everything even sun flower seeds lol.

he should keep his own little note book, but if he does log everything here, i would start a new Blog, so he can make it private or invite only, and only he can see his blog and whoever he invites, this way a ton of people aren't confusing his blog log.

he can create his very own private invite only or public forum/blog here:
http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/groups/

but theres nothing like a little notebook in my opinion, but I'm old and he is young lol, he probably does everything on his phone lol

Yeah. When I started back in Feb 2012, I carried a notebook everywhere I went for the first year. I was determined not to continue to look like that guy looking back at me. Logs are like gold IMHO....

also didn't your boy sign up here before? i forget his username?? i just wanna follow him if i see his name here

My buddy Zack is 13 days out....Looking good...
10462511_10152499114090202_454068818703768169_n.jpg

Back