2014 tennessee bodybuilding show schedule

My buddy Zack is 13 days out....Looking good...
10462511_10152499114090202_454068818703768169_n.jpg

i don't see any picture?

Yeah still not seeing the photo in this thread? Just a blue box with question mark in it, but i did see his photo in the pm you sent me and he looks great! Amazing for 20 years old

I see it using tapatalk.

Looking shredded!!! What's he weighing in that pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I cant go today. His show today is in Knoxville. The 2nd is next Saturday here in Cookeville which is the TN State Competition. My daughter is getting married next Saturday, so I'm trying to make it back here for the night showing next week. My other buddy, his trainer, will be taking pics cause we have a few friends showing. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics as well. He was mentally and physically ready when I saw him Thurday night. Go Zack!!

no, i cant go today. His show today is in knoxville. The 2nd is next saturday here in cookeville which is the tn state competition. My daughter is getting married next saturday, so i'm trying to make it back here for the night showing next week. My other buddy, his trainer, will be taking pics cause we have a few friends showing. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics as well. He was mentally and physically ready when i saw him thurday night. Go zack!!

cool! See if ya cant get us as many pictures as possible, or maybe zack can after the show!

Good luck buddy! You look great

Man this kid is going to do well in the future if he keeps this pace up! 20 years old, with shredded glutes, very nice!

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I'm pleased with my showing hung with big dogs at 2 of the biggest shows in TN could've been a little leaner from the front but I'm ready to do some damage in 2015 headed to JR USA's in May. Weighed in 188 middle of light heavies this year hope to come in just under 198 for JR USA at the top 10lbs stage weight is a realistic goal I can achieve

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 7
Back