AAA PEPTIDES LOG: GHRP-6/2, FOLLISTATIN and ACE-031

I get the same thing at the same time

So far I'm getting 4 doses a day in. There is no question I'm thicker. I can't wait to get the IGF and get back on that. The thickness and density IGF gives me coupled with the fullness and elevated GH from the peps should be incredible
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Down a pound this morning. But, I think I had a small bug yesterday. Feeling much better today!!!

How was your diet today? You think you'll be back to normal tomorrow? It's always been my hypothesis that Follistatin and the ACE will exhibit their effects over several weeks once an adequate level has been reached in the blood.
If my weight hasn't changed by tomorrow afternoon I'm going to do my first Follistatin shot. I'm crazy excited about this stuff

I feel good today. Diet is crazy high. Gettin them calories in though!!! I hope the Folli and Ace sticks around and continues adding muscle for a couple more weeks...

Last day of the Folli/Ace-031 combo, but still continuing GHRP-2 at 150-mcg morning and afternoon and GHRP-6 before bedtime.
Weight is back up today. Morning weight was 183.3. Up 5.3 lbs from 177. Hoping the Folli/Ace combo continues to add lean mass for the next week like the research says.....

Killed chest today and like The Dude said, everything felt extremely light. I was up at least 4-5 reps on the exact same weight from last week. Feeling very pumped....

Getting some major pumps in the gym. Shoulders were burning so bad during Chest yesterday that I could barely finish my workout!! Not to mention my hands hurting so bad

Day 12

Still holding onto the 5lbs.... Feeling pumped as ever. Gonna add in some MC IGF as soon as Bossman sends me some..... ;)

Day 17 and up another 3.2 lbs. Morning weight is up from 177 to 185.2. Total weight gain is 8 lbs. These peptides have made a believer out of me for damn sure!!!

Nice results! I think we started at about the same time. My starting morning weight on an empty stomach was 218.2 (I also don't drink anything for like 9 hours since I don't want to pee all night). Morning weight today was 227.2. I have never gained that kind of weight in that period of time not to mention my conditioning is as good if not better.
Did you just do 1 bottle of the Folli and 1 of the ACE 031??

So far I'm loving the Follistatin... but I can't help but think of how great COMBINING the two would be... the stuff is expensive compared to normal AAS, but I've never responded to any AAS or combo of AAS like I have to this combination of Follistatin, GH peptides, and IGF.

Day 17 and up another 3.2 lbs. Morning weight is up from 177 to 185.2. Total weight gain is 8 lbs. These peptides have made a believer out of me for damn sure!!!

Do you think the gains you are still making are from the Folli/Ace? I've read that the gains can continue after discontinuing use.

Not sure, but I'd venture to say partially. We'll see cause I' still running the GHRP's and about to add in MC IGF as soon aqs it gets here.....

Best damn thing since I found Testosterone!! My favorite compounds are Test, MC IGF and Masteron!! I'd add in Tren, but cant take it anymore. So, that's my top 3....

Best damn thing since I found Testosterone!! My favorite compounds are Test, MC IGF and Masteron!! I'd add in Tren, but cant take it anymore. So, that's my top 3....

Austin you are in beast mode bro. I really have to step up my game!!!
Now when you stop these peps will you keep what youve gained or will you lose a percentage?

Austin you are in beast mode bro. I really have to step up my game!!!
Now when you stop these peps will you keep what youve gained or will you lose a percentage?

I'm not sure, but I can tell you I am just as lean if not leaner than when I started. Looks like I'll keep most of it :)

Just a little update: The pic on the left is a week in on the peps and the pic on the right is 3 weeks in. Up 8 lbs and still pretty lean
1021141932_0001.jpg

Back