AAA PEPTIDES LOG: GHRP-6/2, FOLLISTATIN and ACE-031

Just a little update: The pic on the left is a week in on the peps and the pic on the right is 3 weeks in. Up 8 lbs and still pretty lean
View attachment 15814
Im not doctor or anything but you might want to have that big fing vein coming out of your neck looked at bro might that new side effect to those peps, or you need to seek anger managment course lololol
nice work man
I

Im not doctor or anything but you might want to have that big fing vein coming out of your neck looked at bro might that new side effect to those peps, or you need to seek anger managment course lololol
nice work man
I

LMAO!! Thanks buddy. I can tell I'm gaining

Damn Brother. Not only thicker, but leaner!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Funny thing is I am working out less and making better gains. These peptides are the shit!!!

nice work man
I

Teeg, I think that's from the steroids. I hear it give you roid rage. And clearly by the looks of his pic he is angry. You can tell by the big muscles and the veins. That stuff is bad news...that's what the news says.
LOL!! Seriously Austin, those pics look good! What does your fiancé think? She's gotta be happy :) Lookin forward to seeing your progress in the weeks ahead.

Teeg, I think that's from the steroids. I hear it give you roid rage. And clearly by the looks of his pic he is angry. You can tell by the big muscles and the veins. That stuff is bad news...that's what the news says.
LOL!! Seriously Austin, those pics look good! What does your fiancé think? She's gotta be happy :) Lookin forward to seeing your progress in the weeks ahead.

Thanks Silk,, but she gave me a cap on how much muscle I could gain. LMAO!! She said 5 to 10 pounds and I said great...15 pounds. She said no and I said 5 plus 10 is 15 pounds. Hahahaha.... But the problem is I'm over half way there in 3 weeks.. My goal is to be able to hold at 195 under 10% BF

I do appreciate all the comments and encouragements guys and gals

Morning weight up to 187.8 lbs today!! That's a total of 10.8 pounds in 3 weeks, plus I just got my IGF in the mail so LOOK OUT!!!!

Day 2 of adding MC IGF back. Been off of it for 3 months. The synergy that comes with MC IGF and whatever else your taking is undeniable
1109142042_0001.jpg

Wow!! Lookin good! I can't help but point out that you're above your Fiancés cap, lol

Last edited:
Bro you have made tremendous improvements and you're noticeably leaner

OK austin listen up I found a article on the side effects of blocking myostatin. If your not carefull this could be you
images

So how long does a bottle of folli last roughly I know it depends on amount per applications, and from what I've been reading looks like it really wants to be run aside ace-031?
Now did you have to recon your folli or was it like MC igf and ready to apply???

I do a whole bottle once a week. I'm not running the ace with it. It's a lymphosized powder that you add bacteriostatic water to

So how long does a bottle of folli last roughly I know it depends on amount per applications, and from what I've been reading looks like it really wants to be run aside ace-031?
Now did you have to recon your folli or was it like MC igf and ready to apply???

Dude covered it. I ran mine at 100mcg a day for 10 days. I'm still holding onto those 8 lbs 2 weeks later so I'm happy

After one month on the GHRP, my morning weight is up from 177 to 187. A solid 10 pounds and I'm still just as lean if not leaner. I'm also one week back on MC IGF and I have to say the synergy is amazing!! Here's a coiple of pics from Chest today.....

IMG950211_0001.jpg1115141633_0001.jpg

Back