HCG help needed!

Hi MM, i did some blood work and below are the results. I am on the middle of my cycle. Free testo will take some days for the results.
Bottom line: LH, FSH, Total Testo, Liver are fucked up. Estradiol, PRL,PRG etc are fine. I used to take ED 0.25mg arimidex which now i changed to 12.5 ED aromasin.
Also, since 3rd week i do 500iu hCG/week.
Any idea how to fix LH, FSH, total testo and liver??

ExaminationResultsminmax
LH<0.1 mlU/mL1.88.6
FSH<0,1 mIU/mL1,418,1
Total Testosterone109,7 ng/dl241827
Free Testosteronen/a
Estradiol22,00 pg/mL<39,8
PRG (progesterone)0,30 ng/mL<1,29
PRL (prolactine)5,20 ng/ml2,1017,7
Glucose102,0 mg/dl74,0106,0
Cholesterol179,0 mg/dl<200
AST98,0 U/L1537
ALT333,0 U/L1663

<colgroup><col><col><col span="2"></colgroup><tbody>
</tbody>

Thankyou

Hi MM, i did some blood work and below are the results. I am on the middle of my cycle. Free testo will take some days for the results.
Bottom line: LH, FSH, Total Testo, Liver are fucked up. Estradiol, PRL,PRG etc are fine. I used to take ED 0.25mg arimidex which now i changed to 12.5 ED aromasin.

ExaminationResultsminmax
LH<0.1 mlU/mL1.88.6
FSH<0,1 mIU/mL1,418,1
Free Testosteronen/a
AST98,0 U/L1537
ALT333,0 U/L1663

</tbody>

Thankyou
What was value of estro at that Aromasin dose
And liver enzyme values
If u can write in all values it is helpful for Guys to look with what u doing
I myself am interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ExaminationResultsminmax
LH<0.1 mlU/mL1.88.6
FSH<0,1 mIU/mL1,418,1
Free Testosteronen/a
AST98,0 U/L1537
ALT333,0 U/L1663

</tbody>

Thankyou
U in mid cycle so LH FSH will be messed up from testosterone suppression and if using hgh that will suppress those as well.
As far as liver I gotta look back at what u are using but most probably from being on gear and estro being good! In range!
Ai's hurt lipids in liver and alter liver functions it's better to keep estro a little higher range then value ranges that are for guys with testosterone within range.
It's actually a ratio that body needs for other functions.
We don't want estro to be 190 value but nothing wrong with 60-110 on cycle with total testosterone being valued above 3300.
Doing above with estro to testosterone ratio will be more favorable for body to metabolize lipids and functions necessary for liver health!

Ok values popped up now. Let me look at cycle to remember and take look at labs

ExaminationResultsminmax
LH<0.1 mlU/mL1.88.6
FSH<0,1 mIU/mL1,418,1
Free Testosteronen/a
AST98,0 U/L1537
ALT333,0 U/L1663

</tbody>

Thankyou
Let me know current gear used and dose and week using.
Tren will mess with liver!
Anadrol will mess with liver!
Ai dosed keeping your estro that low will mess with liver!
☆☆☆
Your total testosterone was that uncapped because it should be between 3300 and 6000 on 750 sustanon per week!!!☆☆☆☆
According to ai dose and total testosterone something doesn't look right! That gotta be cut off limit on your total testosterone!
As far as it goes I can run 750 test and my liver values good tren affects but not that much!
But too much ai can with tren contributing!
Also of taking adrol then liver would appear normal for drol!
It's important to know that estro ranges or not very important while on a cycle 29 estro on border of being too low off cycle.
I see this confused often estro should be a ratio to testosterone which 20 is too low. 30 would be much better for your health liver and cholesterol.
Find out about total testosterone if test was capped this is only way to know alot!
U in mid cycle so LH FSH will be messed up from testosterone suppression and if using hgh that will suppress those as well.
As far as liver I gotta look back at what u are using but most probably from being on gear and estro being good! In range!
Ai's hurt lipids in liver and alter liver functions it's better to keep estro a little higher range then value ranges that are for guys with testosterone within range.
It's actually a ratio that body needs for other functions.
We don't want estro to be 190 value but nothing wrong with 60-110 on cycle with total testosterone being valued above 3300.
Doing above with estro to testosterone ratio will be more favorable for body to metabolize lipids and functions necessary for liver health!

Ok had to log in thru Google lab results kept disappearing on Tapatalk!
Something is wrong with your total testosterone it should be way higher! How much sustanon are u using?
According to your labs your sustanon is underdosed big time!
To fix total testosterone on cycle u need nothing but testosterone.
Free testosterone on other hand can be tweaked.
Unless I am confused or not following something correct your sustanon isn't dosed correctly at all brother!

If you are using 750 sustanon you should have total testosterone around 3-5000 ng/dl at least
If using 250 sustanon per week then your total testosterone would look about right!
This was what Presser and I meant after your first post.
It doesn't pay to shut yourself down on something that will give just above normal testosterone ranges!
Let me know doses. I posted a bunch of stuff between wife texting me and trying to read results that kept popping up and disappearing thru Tapatalk.
But everything I put posted still is important and legit info.
If u let your estro get around 40-50 your liver values and cholesterol will improve!!!

What was value of estro at that Aromasin dose
And liver enzyme values
If u can write in all values it is helpful for Guys to look with what u doing
I myself am interested

Estro 22,00 pg/ml
LH <0.1mIU/mL
FSH <0.1mIU/mL
Total testo 109,7 ng/dl
PRL 5,20 ng/mL
AST 98,0 U/L
ALT 333,0 U/L

Estro 22,00 pg/ml
LH <0.1mIU/mL
FSH <0.1mIU/mL
Total testo 109,7 ng/dl
PRL 5,20 ng/mL
AST 98,0 U/L
ALT 333,0 U/L
I see it. For some reason I had to go in thru Google!
What is your gear dosed and what week of cycle are I on?
I ask for total testosterone!
How to fix that is do enough testosterone 500'-750 wk is sufficient.
If u using that and have result shown get better brand of testosterone
Let me know this everything else I posted is correct in my opinion.
You keeping estro too low brother!
If liver and lipids were better and u felt good than that value would be fine.
But according to labs u need less ai more estro. Estro too low and liver abs lipids show so.
Unless u on the anadrol then that would explain your liver and lipids

Hi bro and thanks for your reply!

Omnadren: week 1& 2, 250mg/week. From week 3 onwards 500mg/week. I am now on the 5th week
Trebolene combo: 300mg/week
Anadrol: week1 50mg/ED, week2 onwards 100mg/ED (+1 legalon for the liver)

-I use 12.5mg aromasin ED which i will change to 12.5 EOD
-What about hCG? should i continue the 500iu/week????
-I also pin 2iu GH ED but i do not think has to do with low test etc

best

Hi bro and thanks for your reply!

Omnadren: week 1& 2, 250mg/week. From week 3 onwards 500mg/week. I am now on the 5th week
Trebolene combo: 300mg/week
Anadrol: week1 50mg/ED, week2 onwards 100mg/ED (+1 legalon for the liver)

-I use 12.5mg aromasin ED which i will change to 12.5 EOD
-What about hCG? should i continue the 500iu/week????
-I also pin 2iu GH ED but i do not think has to do with low test etc

best
I wouldn't worry about FSH and LH while on a cycle!
Hcg is only a false signal to keep testes from having atrophy. If they are plump normal looking than hcg is doing what it is supposed to do. Hcg will suppress LH and FSH that's reason it should only be used on cycle NOT PCT or within 2 WEEKS FROM PCT IN MY OPINION!!!
testosterone u using with lower or suppress LH And FSH so will the tren and anadrol so problem there is not a problem, we'll it is but not to worry until after and during pct!!!
That's what Nolva and clomid do in pct they stimulate LH and FSH without suppressing thru negative feedback loop!
Yes u should take your Aromasin eod for a bit now that u see its working I can go to more often if signs occur.
If on anadrol then that explains the liver!
U gotta understand that these things will be this way from using steroids!!!
But I definitely would let my estro be higher than low 20's!!! 40 or 50 much safer and cannot cause gyno or water retention at 40-50!!!!
As far as your testosterone total. It's not bad if u were only on 250 a week until past 2 weeks. It takes any amount 4-5 weeks to build and become stable, so in two weeks it prolly would be close to 3000 total!!!
So u are fine!!!
The biggest worry on cycle is estro or liver function!!! Or Bp!!!
For your liver don't know what u taking or what is in that product.
The best product u can get is sold by a sponsor it's a liver product can't remember name it's at Synthetec
Syntriline I wanna say.
U need NAC, milk thistle, tudca or udca!!!! These are good. Get live product from SYNTHETEC and that will give u best liver care product!!!

Liver product SYNTHERGINE
Get it from SYNTHETEK
They are a MC sponsor!!!

Should i increase omna from 500 to 750 per week or just wait? Ok for aromasin i will go eod. Thanks bro

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Should i increase omna from 500 to 750 per week or just wait? Ok for aromasin i will go eod. Thanks bro

Of u getting results just wait!
It will come up more. U know estro where it is right now the 500 hasn't built up enough yet but will.
Let tren and adrol give u your gains.
U have sufficient testosterone labs shown that so let tren and drol do the work!
I would keep it at 500
As said before 4-5 weeks are necessary to be on a dose before labs for long esters

Sorry brother been really busy.
The mechanism of androl doesn't aromatase but actually is very estrogenic on its own especially in some more than others.
The mechanism is not completely understood so want get into that.
If u have gyno history I wouldn't take the anadrol.
If not use an ai on cycle drink alot of water and keep diet in check with lots of potassium rich foods and maybe keep sodium down where possible.
U can also use Nolva on cycle or if signs of nipples suggest dose of nolva would be 10-20 mg a day on cycle. With Aromasin as chosen ai to prevent Nolva from being inactive by letro or adex!

Pct I would use standard protocol
Clomid 100 a day 2 weeks
Then 50 a day other 2 weeks
Nolva 40 2 weeks
20 other 2 weeks
Aromasin first week pct 12.5 for 3 days out week
Aromasin 2nd week 6.25 for 3 days that week to be safe.
If u think u still having estro play by ear.

Also try to keep estro under control during cycle and especially before and going into pct this will be your best bet.

I myself never used anadrol. I don't think I would do well with it. Don't like liver toxicity and or red blood production not to mention I would probably be prone to gyno had it during puberty.
It's just what it can have affinity for or mechanism of being estrogenic even though it doesn't aromatase is that scares me!

Bro i do not see proviron on the pct? You forgot it or it is not needed? Or do you use it on cycle?

I would use it on cycle for extra estro control.
I believe proviron is ok to use off cycle but after pct!
Proviron is suppressive will lower LH it was recorded in trials.
Also it will give u a sex drive and mimick free testosterone in brain so not only can that be suppressive but can fool u into thinking u recovered.
Proviron is only for hardening while on gear, for lowering shbg on gear to make gear more effective, for increasing sex drive, and is good for estro if not using highly aromatasing steroids, or can be used with nolva. Nolva block to be safe proviron lower to a degree.
So that's my take on proviron it won't help pct in a way of recovery, but it may halt it.
Imo, it's not for pct at all.

Oh yeah off gear proviron can be used for more male functions and sex drive but only for reasonable time frames because of suppression I see osta and proviron being put into pct u cannot or if u choose then u are defending purpose.
Osta for example is suppressive maybe not to the point of steroids but when u at nothing after a cycle u don't want to take things to keep u down. U need testosterone production and asap!!!
Osta can be used at 25 mg last 2 weeks waiting on pct then at 12.5 first 2 weeks of pct with nolva and clomid but that is it!!!
From from all NEW RESEARCH ON HCG IT BELONGS IN CYCLE or to check for total shutdown to see if one would come back in blood work, something guys do to confirm it worth trying and jumping something that is not coming back like normally should. The use of it in pct is for desperate times and guys who have been shut down for years. Still during cycle unless one isn't coming back

Hi MM,

On 7th of April i will have my last pin of omna/tren and last anadrol. In a prvious post you recommend to start pct 10 days after last pin. So this is on 17th of April. Right? Do i get something in between?? What about aromasin?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi MM,

On 7th of April i will have my last pin of omna/tren and last anadrol. In a prvious post you recommend to start pct 10 days after last pin. So this is on 17th of April. Right? Do i get something in between?? What about aromasin?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I wanted u to time the drol to last till day before pct. It will be a risky 10 days like this. But yes use Aromasin till u start pct.
If ever u taking an oral at end with long esters u take it up to pct so your body isn't getting lower on built up estered hormones and suddenly bam no more oral.
Stopping oral is better once esters built up or u take till the run out

I would start pct 10 days after last pin of test e.? Right? U using. I recommend 10 days to be on safe side after c or e and go extra week pct if u would like.

Time your drol to run out last dose for that 10th day after pin.

This is what I wanted u to do

Back