HCG help needed!

I wanted u to time the drol to last till day before pct. It will be a risky 10 days like this. But yes use Aromasin till u start pct.
If ever u taking an oral at end with long esters u take it up to pct so your body isn't getting lower on built up estered hormones and suddenly bam no more oral.
Stopping oral is better once esters built up or u take till the run out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So, after the last pin i will continue with drol (and aromasin) till pct.

Thanks man that is great advise thank you!

By the way what about aromasin on pct??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry brother been really busy.
The mechanism of androl doesn't aromatase but actually is very estrogenic on its own especially in some more than others.
The mechanism is not completely understood so want get into that.
If u have gyno history I wouldn't take the anadrol.
If not use an ai on cycle drink alot of water and keep diet in check with lots of potassium rich foods and maybe keep sodium down where possible.
U can also use Nolva on cycle or if signs of nipples suggest dose of nolva would be 10-20 mg a day on cycle. With Aromasin as chosen ai to prevent Nolva from being inactive by letro or adex!

Pct I would use standard protocol
Clomid 100 a day 2 weeks
Then 50 a day other 2 weeks
Nolva 40 2 weeks
20 other 2 weeks
Aromasin first week pct 12.5 for 3 days out week
Aromasin 2nd week 6.25 for 3 days that week to be safe.
If u think u still having estro play by ear.

Also try to keep estro under control during cycle and especially before and going into pct this will be your best bet.

I myself never used anadrol. I don't think I would do well with it. Don't like liver toxicity and or red blood production not to mention I would probably be prone to gyno had it during puberty.
It's just what it can have affinity for or mechanism of being estrogenic even though it doesn't aromatase is that scares me!

Take drol Till day before pct.
Continue Aromasin eod till pct
Do as above post. Be careful Uwill have to gauge your estro.
DO NOT CRASH ESTRO

It was low on labs with ed Aromasin so I don't think u will have a problem with two or even 3x as much estro from eod Aromasin.

U need to know your ester of testosterone will get smaller and as it does u will have less aromatasing to occur.
U did lab work we know your estro was low so I don't think u gonna have trouble with estro. If u developed any symptoms of gyno which I doubt it would be progesterone activate drol type.
I believe u good.
MAKE SURE U TAKE ADROL TILL DAY BEFORE PCT AND START PCT 10 DAYS AFTER LAST PIN!!! Add estra week of 40 Nolva though! This is my attack on pct following a gyno possible causing oral.
Do listen to anyone say 10 days is too early it's not. U weren't taking testosterone so high that u have super build up plus we wanna be safe from drol!!!

Do what I posted brother u will be good
Watch not to kill estro u will ache during pct if u kill it and some estro helps with signaling.
If u have something come up a concern let me know if always respond within 12 hours!!!

Take drol Till day before pct.
Continue Aromasin eod till pct
Do as above post. Be careful Uwill have to gauge your estro.
DO NOT CRASH ESTRO

It was low on labs with ed Aromasin so I don't think u will have a problem with two or even 3x as much estro from eod Aromasin.

U need to know your ester of testosterone will get smaller and as it does u will have less aromatasing to occur.
U did lab work we know your estro was low so I don't think u gonna have trouble with estro. If u developed any symptoms of gyno which I doubt it would be progesterone activate drol type.
I believe u good.
MAKE SURE U TAKE ADROL TILL DAY BEFORE PCT AND START PCT 10 DAYS AFTER LAST PIN!!! Add estra week of 40 Nolva though! This is my attack on pct following a gyno possible causing oral.
Do listen to anyone say 10 days is too early it's not. U weren't taking testosterone so high that u have super build up plus we wanna be safe from drol!!!

Bro something last. I get twice per week 0.25mg Dostinex. What do you suggest me to do with Dostinex? Use it a couple of weeks in pct like aromasin?

U can use the dostinex(caber) as long as u want at that dose.
0.5 mg two times a week will not cause any bad side effects. Take that longer the extra dopamine will help u feel better while recovering.
If it has a way it can stop recovery I am unaware.
I am taking MC Anti-P at 0.5 2xweek and noticed the difference and feel great.
Side effects of caber or not associated with the small dose necessary for prolactinemia!

Bro the only thing that worries me is that i will use drol for 9 weeks!!! I have read that drol can be used for max 6 weeks. Anyway i will go from 100mg to 50mg to mitigate sides..

Last edited:
Bro the only thing that worries me is that i will use drol for 9 weeks!!! I have read that drol can be used for max 6 weeks. Anyway i will go from 100mg to 50mg to mitigate sides..
I understand that is why I never touched it. Then yes definitely go to 50 mg.
The problem is u will put yourself at higher risk stopping drol at same time esters are clearing waiting for pct.

The way to take an oral is at beginning for 4-6 weeks max!!!! U take it while esters are building and becoming stable and when u stop the oral then u not in a state of totally unbalanced hormones the long esters keep u stable.

The other way to take orals is short Burst cycle. Short esters and oral 4-6 weeks stop both pct

The last way at end of cycle u begin the oral after only being on estered gear. Example estered gear week 1-14
Oral begin week 12-16.
This helps get over plateau at end for a reinforced gaining at end. And oral help keep body anabolic while long esters are failing down before pct so body doesn't start becoming stressed out elevating cortisol and estro avoiding going into pct thar way.

I totally hear u I was against u taking 100 mg drol for that long in this thread if u look back.
I always do this: I give advice if person chooses not to listen to do what they want anyway then it work with them best I could in their poor choice!!!

And pct I would start in 10-14 days after last pin because our body doesn't wait till we have 0 testosterone to start making testosterone our body holds a range a balance between hormones so if testosterone is down enough block estro let signals build up then the following week 3 weeks after last pin hopefully testosterone will be being made!!!

I think I even gave example of what I do.

Did u consider running the drol at 50 or even 75 mg instead of 100mg?
Have you used it before?
That is a strong steroid brother 100 mg may not be necessary imo!

See if tried. Now I am sorry but the direction was for this reason. I tried to tell u brother

Brother let me tell u how I am.
I am 40 when I was 8 years younger I used orals in higher dosages than I do now.
For last 8 years i keep my bulking orals low. Dbol 25-40 at most a day for example.
U would be surprised with good gear I have gotten results and good with 15-20 mg a day dbol.
Superdrol I can use 10mg if it's good.
20 I consider hefty dose of super.
Winni I no longer use too liver toxic.
Adrol I have high red blood can't afford to touch it and too toxic for me.
Tbol, avar, methyl clostabol, I will use at 50-75mg
That is me!!!
At my age I can't keep taking chances like I did when I was younger.
Saving my liver!
I am reserved with tren as well.
I will run test pretty high 1gram or so time to time and mast high or primo but deca I keep low too.
I believe in what I do for safety and I have my experience and labs I seen enough to know for myself.
Good luck brother. Will help u when I can.

Once more

No problem brother. I have different advice I give depending on age of bodybuilder.
Experience and age are very important and out health always has to come first.
I never overlook health too many guys talk about 1 gram of this 1 of that with 100 of this oral and that one
More gear isn't better enough gear will get job done if we have everything else in order and our health comes first!!!

And another warning

What I am telling u and please read the post I quoted myself on from weeks ago!!!
I want u to understand this was your choice and I tried to tell u what u were choosing and u didn't even debate it then.

So I worked with u on best way for u to use what u were using.

Just to let you know liver, lipids and estro are main worries in a cycle not hcg!!!

I see too many new guys thinking that they can stop from being shut down with hcg and they are only worried about shut down to the point they over looked through most important things.
I never was that way. I never used hcg ever!!! I was concerned about liver, estro control, estro being TOO LOW NOT HIGH from ai, and lipids. Orals are good but the damage isn't worth all the weight we lose immediately when we stop them.

It would make sense to use it till the end that way u get on your serms immediately and block estro and u won't be unbalanced for those last two weeks.
Plus u will stay anabolic till first day of pct!
I never used Anadrol before that is about only thing I never used that is a popular mainstream steroid.

I tried to tell u a long time ago brother

At this point u just should do what u want like presser told u after your first post!!!
If u wanna look back everything to do is in this thread! Good luck

Tony, it's all good brother! Lol! What gets me is when I see a problem coming and I tell guys about it, alot of them ignore it and when it's the end and now the problem is noticed yall wanna change things up.
The PROBLEM IS U ALWAYS GOTTA PLAN THE END BEFORE THE BEGINNING!!! The reason is the end is most important and the timing of things.

Like I said I talk to alot of guys who think the problem or worry with gear is that u will shut down and not start back up.
Unless u shut yourself down for years without recovering u will start back up!
Like I said hcg isn't gonna help anything unless u doing a really long long cycle. It will keep function to not let things lose their MOJO with working.

To cycle safe estro, bp, lipids and liver function are the most important!!! And planning the end before ever beginning!!!

Shutdown is inevitable hcg will only provide a false signal!

Tony, it's all good brother! Lol! What gets me is when I see a problem coming and I tell guys about it, alot of them ignore it and when it's the end and now the problem is noticed yall wanna change things up.
The PROBLEM IS U ALWAYS GOTTA PLAN THE END BEFORE THE BEGINNING!!! The reason is the end is most important and the timing of things.

Like I said I talk to alot of guys who think the problem or worry with gear is that u will shut down and not start back up.
Unless u shut yourself down for years without recovering u will start back up!
Like I said hcg isn't gonna help anything unless u doing a really long long cycle. It will keep function to not let things lose their MOJO with working.

To cycle safe estro, bp, lipids and liver function are the most important!!! And planning the end before ever beginning!!!

Shutdown is inevitable hcg will only provide a false signal!

Wow man! I never said you did not warn me. Just to clarify something. I have not used drol for 9 weeks. For the moment i have 1 week 50mg/day and 6 weeks 100mg/day. So in total i have used it 7 weeks.
As of today i will take 50mg/day (week8). After the last pin of omna/tren and the pct (which is week 9) do you think that i have to go to 25mg/day or stay at 50mg/day. The problem is that the time between last pin and pct was not in my initial plan to use drol. Thank you for your post. I really take them very seriously!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, yesterday was the last day of my PCT. I did today a blood lab and below are the results:
-LH= 28.6 mIU/ml (ref 1.8 - 8.6)
-FSH= 25.0 mIU/ml (ref 1.4 - 18.1)
-Estradiol= 73.58 pg/ml (ref <39,8)
-Progesterone= 0,60 ng/ml (ref <1,29)
-Prolactine= 0,80 ng/ml (ref 2,10 - 17,7)
-Total test after few days. All rest like colesterol, liver, blood sugar are perfect!

CONCLUSIONS:
1. Probably i should have stopped the PCT one week earlier because LH and FSH are overrated
2. I have an issue with Estradiol so i should continue Aromasin (for how long and what dose do you think?)
3. I have an issue with Prolactine so i should stop immediately with Dostinex

Please share your thoughts i would really appreciated!

Thank you

Last edited:
I am posting what I just PM to Tony.
This us a copy of pm I wanted it to be here for all to see in case it helps someone.
This is all off my head and from my experience and option.
Yes stop the Dost.
And your estro should go down once no aromatase is available.
It is expected to be that way that's the point in Nolva for long enough to block.
The estro won't just stay forever.
U can take a little bit of aromasin but keep in mind your source of aromatase has stopped!
Lh and fsh signals mean nothing if u on serms! All they mean is your HPTA is working!
U can't say u should of stopped early because u need stimulation of those LH and FSA for testosterone production and
This stimution also can make u produce some estro!

That is the whole point in SERMS in pct to stimulate and block estro!

It will not hurt at all to take nolva at 20 a day and Clomid at 50 for even 8 weeks!

The point is to bring up testosterone and get it going LH and FSA being high means
1- u are taking nolva and Clomid
2- u need testosterone

I would worry about testosterone and estro at this point no use in checking LH and FSH your levels went up confirming your HPTA is working!!

Yes stop the anti prolactin I would wean off slowly!

I would take aromasin at 1/2 dose once then at 1/4 dose 3 times a week

I would continue nolva and Clomid for a total of 5-6 weeks from start of pct
And test testosterone

My testosterone always stayed under 300 at 8 week point mostly 200-250 when I did check.

What happened with me is it GOT to point it would stay under 150
And I had no LH and FSH stimulation anymore! Not much anyway!
Good luck
Yes stop the Dost.
It is expected to be that way that's the point in Nolva for long enough to block.
U can take a little bit of aromasin but keep in mind your source of aromatase has stopped!
Lh and fsh signals mean nothing if u on serms! All they mean is your HPTA is working!
U can't say u should of stopped early because u need stimulation of those LH and FSA for testosterone production and

It will not hurt at all to take nolva at 20 a day and Clomid at 50 for even 8 weeks!

The point is to bring up testosterone and get it going LH and FSA being high means
2- u need testosterone

I would worry about testosterone and estro at this point no use in checking LH and FSH your levels went up confirming your HPTA is working!!

And test testosterone

My testosterone always stayed under 300 at 8 week point mostly 200-250 when I did check.

Good luckYes stop the Dost.

2- u need testosterone

And test testosterone

Good luck

Yes stop the Dost.

2- u need testosterone

And test testosterone

Good luck

I always would run pct for 5 weeks min.
U do realize that your testosterone will take sometime to get back to normal even after pct!

Back