12-yo Ripped Bodybuilder Goes Viral for Dramatic Physique Transformation

Muscle Insider

Collage-Maker-12-Apr-2023-03-05-PM-9535.jpg
A Brazilian bodybuilder known as Cauzinho is turning heads with his shredded physique at just 12 years old. In a recent Instagram post, Cauzinho showed off his body transformation in hopes of breaking the myth that children cannot train bodybuilding and powerlifting.

While bodybuilding and powerlifting differ in their end goal, both disciplines offer fantastic ways to stay in shape. There are several benefits to these types of workouts, some of which include increased strength, endurance, enhanced joint stability, and injury prevention.

Considering America’s obesity problem, maintaining a healthy body mass index has never been more important. In Brazil, one child is taking extra measures to ensure his fitness levels. 12-year-old Cauzinho is challenging social norms with a ripped body. Following a dramatic physique transformation over the course of a year, he’s sharing his progress to prove children are plenty capable of working out and achieving a killer pump.

Cauzinho ‘Mini Monster’ Shares 1-Year Fitness Transformation
Cauzinho stunned followers online in January after posting two photos of his physique one-year apart. He also shared a few clips performing various workouts like the deadlift. Take a look at his post below:

“Many still have the myth that children cannot train. I started with 1.35m and today I am 1.47m. Thank you to all the professionals who accompany me and made this process worthwhile. Gratitude to all my followers who are here to support me! Family, we are together!” Cauzinho shared. (translated by Google)

[/quote]

The last time children with ripped physiques went viral, fans took issue with singer Jessie James Decker’s fit family. Onlookers accused Decker of photoshopping abs on her kids. Decker used the viral moment to encourage others to accept all body types, especially those of children.

In some instances, children have recorded some impressive feats of strength. One of bodybuilding’s greatest coaches, Chad Nicholls, witnessed his younger son Morgan Nicholls squat 405 pounds at 12 years old, which drew a flabbergasted reaction from eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman.

Given the dangers associated with professional strength sports like powerlifting and bodybuilding, some medical professionals believe heavy weight training shouldn’t be performed by children as it could potentially stunt their growth. However, plenty of voices in the fitness industry believe weight training is an excellent way for children to remain fit and healthy.

RELATED: Liver King and Dr. Saladino Discuss Dangers of Processed Food and Seed Oils: ‘Stop Feeding Your Children Garbage’

While Cauzinho may be pushing the boundaries of his physique, he’s channeling his energy into healthy habits. Looking ahead, he hopes his story proves that children are capable of taking part in strenuous workouts.

Published: 12 April, 2023 | 3:53 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back