15 days till show.

17671-15-days-till-show-image.jpeg
Brother you look freakin awesome holy shit you are ripped to shreds even grainy looking. You should be very proud!!!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Masher you look great brutha! Its always great that our members know MuscleChemistry Site Reps know what theyre doing and talking about when advising or helping them out, not that you must be jacked or shredded to know your shit, but if you are, it usually goes without saying that you do!

Good luck daddio!

Brother you look freakin awesome holy shit you are ripped to shreds even grainy looking. You should be very proud!!!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Thank T, I'm flat as all get out due to no carbs but it's coming together. Going into ketosis till my carb load then we will know what we are working with. Considering this show Saturday is just a warm up I'm very happy I'm getting there for it but I should be looking really nice for Pittsburgh.

Masher you look great brutha! Its always great that our members know MuscleChemistry Site Reps know what theyre doing and talking about when advising or helping them out, not that you must be jacked or shredded to know your shit, but if you are, it usually goes without saying that you do!

Good luck daddio!

Thanks big guy it goes without saying when you've been in the game as long as we have all if not most of the mistakes have been made already lol. That does go a long way when trying to point some of the new guys in the right direction. Glad to be a part of this community and help out all I can that's for sure.

Wow Masher, I gotta agree with everyone else. You look great! I look forward to seeing your pics the day of your shows. Keep it up!

I hired 3J last year to bulk up and put on muscle for my first bodybuilding show. With the help of 3J Nutrition Network I went from 148 pounds to 180 pounds in just 2 months. He knew just what I needed to gain muscle fast. Before 148lbs -------------------------------------After 180lbs
michael-stanley-before-and-after-fat-skinny-photo.jpg
- - - Updated - - -People Tell Me I Now Look Like Lee Priest
lmao.... thats hilarious.. if my clients looked like that EVER i'd be out of a job..

- - - Updated - - -

this is a soft final week of prep... im not pulling all my cards on this one.. he has a much bigger and more important show at the end of the month where we will put everything into play..

his body will not handle a full final week twice in less than a month.. so we are being tactical

but yea, he looks great.. he'll look even better the day of show..

Well we are 2 days out now from the first show and looking good. Got the routines down and smooth so time to hit the plank.

Back