250 a week

marc123

I read if u do under 300 mg a week of test it doesn't aromatize anybody know it that s correct and what would be a proper pct after finishing that for 3 months..If needed

Thats bs I was doing 250 mg test e and got slight gyno had to take sum nolva everyone is different though u may be ok just keep some pct on hand when you start you're cycle

Any amount of test will aromatise, how it effects you will differ. Myself for instance, I am gyno resist to a decent degree. My buddy very prone despite his dose & I normally run more gear than him. Aqua-dex 0.5mg 2x EW to EOD will more than be sufficient @ 250mg EW even 500mg add Nolva if u feel it's necessary it will block estrogen while dex eliminates it.

I go 125-150 mg/w and then start having issues with estrogen above that. I try to avoid AI and SERMs. I'll just use a TRT test base and add something that does not aromatise like Var, Primo, Mast. If I do something like Eq with test I add in a little Exemastane like 10 mg/d. When I run a high dose of aromatising stuff I will add more exemastane.

OP, the deal here is if you do say 200 of long ester in one pin you will have way more issues than if you break that up into ED injections of 28mg. Then if you use a shorter ester like prop you will drop the need for a AI even further. My father went to EOD injections from his dr prescribed once every 10 day protocol and he eliminated his arimidex. Using slin pins and he's much happier.

Ohyeah ED inj of test cyp? or test P? Man ED shot w/ slins no problem already do 'em I want Test Base LMAO

Ohyeah ED inj of test cyp? or test P? Man ED shot w/ slins no problem already do 'em I want Test Base LMAO
He started on test e once every 10d IM with adex EOD and then we changed him to e3d test e with same dose per week but subQ and dropped the adex and now he has actually just switched to prop EOD sub q with the same mg dose adjusted for the less ester. He feels like a kid again. He's 65. I have never heard anyone doing prop sub q and I asked him if it hurt cause its 150mg and he said he couldn't tell the difference from Enanthate 250.

- - - Updated - - -

Granted he's only doing like .35cc through a 27g 1/2" slin pin...

It depends on the person bro. I have gone months without any AI and have had shit for gyno and I know buddies that just look at a vial of anything and get gyno.

Subq is hrt method and meant for low dosages. in my humble opinion if you are going to be doing multiple cc's I wouldn't. Just me though.

I only did test sub q once, low dose of 180 mg. I did not like it at all, got a little lump that took a day or si to go down. Never had any issues at all IM.

Why is it that a long ester doesn't aromatize as much if taken in smaller, more frequent doses? I'm very interested in this...

I only did test sub q once, low dose of 180 mg. I did not like it at all, got a little lump that took a day or si to go down. Never had any issues at all IM.

Why is it that a long ester doesn't aromatize as much if taken in smaller, more frequent doses? I'm very interested in this...

yeah i would think the oil takes longer to dissipate when used subq, still a very strange concept to my old school way of thinking about bodybuilding lol.

Back