im going through a rough patch in my marriage right now... might not make it through this one though.. we will see :D

I go through rough patches also... When she sees girls half my age hitting on me in the gym.

Look I don't know what happened she slipped and fell on my dick, crazy.

Well.. I told her I wanted a divorce yesterday. I got home and she was acting like a complete bitch. So i laid it on her.. She changed her tune pretty damn quickly. Apologized about alot of things.. Said she would change.. Im a bit relieved. I don't like going through the pain of separation. I got my fingers crossed that she really will change.

Well.. I told her I wanted a divorce yesterday. I got home and she was acting like a complete bitch. So i laid it on her.. She changed her tune pretty damn quickly. Apologized about alot of things.. Said she would change.. Im a bit relieved. I don't like going through the pain of separation. I got my fingers crossed that she really will change.

Yeah well good luck with that lmao my wife's gives me the ole I'll change line all the time and it lasts for about 48hours lol until the next time I point shot out , and it's a fucking endless loop! Lol 17 years together so it can't be that bad I guess lol nothing a little ASHLEY MADISON can't fix

Yeah well good luck with that lmao my wife's gives me the ole I'll change line all the time and it lasts for about 48hours lol until the next time I point shot out , and it's a fucking endless loop! Lol 17 years together so it can't be that bad I guess lol nothing a little ASHLEY MADISON can't fix
i feel you.. but because i dont have kids i wouldn't want to go down that road..

i live in vegas.. i get dressed up and go out and women throw themselves at me... there would be no point in me staying in a unhappy marriage and cheating on her..

neither of us deserve that... lets hope things go right

- - - Updated - - -

and in 4 years of marriage i have never said the word divorce... i was very fed up with her...

i dont cheat... i dont do drugs.. i dont yell.. i dont cuss..

im a fucking good husband

if ive learned anything these past few weeks.. its that you should only put energy into people who put energy into you..

im a very giving person.. i give and i dont expect anything in return..

but people mistaken kindness for weakness..

for the record, ive never cheated on my wife, not once! It was just a joke bro lol

in terms of energy to energy, totally feel ya

and for a bald guy with crooked yellow teeth and who walks with a bad limp, i have to hand it to you , your pretty confident about the ladies there skippy lmao

for the record, ive never cheated on my wife, not once! It was just a joke bro lol

and for a bald guy with crooked yellow teeth and who walks with a bad limp, i have to hand it to you , your pretty confident about the ladies there skippy lmao
u know me toooooo well :D

No not really, its just your wife paints a really good picture of you during our lets cal it ""Pillow Talk"" lmao
:D hey I think I need to start paying some bills around the house if that's the case. This shit ain't free. Lol

LMAO!!! I'm going to keep sending him clients so he's going to be flush with cash to handle up on those 19 year olds with daddy issues.

LMAO!!! I'm going to keep sending him clients so he's going to be flush with cash to handle up on those 19 year olds with daddy issues.

19 YEAR OLD, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN LOL, THAT OLD "IF THERES GRASS ON THE FIELD, PLAY BALL" MENTALITY IS DANGEROUS MAN

19 YEAR OLD, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN LOL, THAT OLD "IF THERES GRASS ON THE FIELD, PLAY BALL" MENTALITY IS DANGEROUS MAN

Well there's no shortage of that where he lives lol. I know if I was out there I wouldn't be married and lots of ladies would be getting my stamp of approval.

Well there's no shortage of that where he lives lol. I know if I was out there I wouldn't be married and lots of ladies would be getting my stamp of approval.

yeah A LOT more STD's out there where he lives too! venereal disease ridden gold diggers, so have at it boys lol, strap that fucker up tight and hope he doesnt break under pressure lmao

howd we stray so far from 3J's original post being about his using MuscleChemistry IGF-1 Lr3 lol

yeah A LOT more STD's out there where he lives too! venereal disease ridden gold diggers, so have at it boys lol, strap that fucker up tight and hope he doesnt break under pressure lmao

They make shots for that shit go ahead be a rough rider 3J!!!

- - - Updated - - -

howd we stray so far from 3J's original post being about his using MuscleChemistry IGF-1 Lr3 lol

It happens from time to time.

well we are trying to work things out..

word has got out that my marriage is on the rocks and some females from the past have tried to make moves lol... ive put that aside and am trying to keep this whole thing together..

now, i have to go take my igf shot :D

well we are trying to work things out..

word has got out that my marriage is on the rocks and some females from the past have tried to make moves lol... ive put that aside and am trying to keep this whole thing together..

now, i have to go take my igf shot :D

LMAO!! ""Word Got Out"" gee wonder how that could have happened lol you sly dog you

Back