3Js Nutrition

crash

Okay guys so I have decided to do a physique show APR 30 2016 in my area. This is a personal goal of mine before I turn 40. I am not trying to do this to become pro or anything just a personal goal. As I just hit another personal milestone to get 405 on flat bench at 218 lbs. So in mid January I will concentrate on the show and getting diet in order. With that I have been talking to the guys at 3J and decided to acquire them to help me to be in the best possible shape I can be. I don't expect to just go out and win my first show but I do want to be in the best shape possible. I will keep you guys informed and throw up some pics here and there. I have already sent these guys some pics to get me started.

welcome aboard!!!

ohh, and just for clarification its not the the "guys at 3J" youre always working with me, 3J.. i dont trust my clients to someone elses half assed philosophies and advice..

its always one on one with me

welcome aboard!!!

ohh, and just for clarification its not the the "guys at 3J" youre always working with me, 3J.. i dont trust my clients to someone elses half assed philosophies and advice..

its always one on one with me
Okay Thanks looking forward to working with you

Back