48 Hour Sale this Friday 6/26......TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 10mL Vials for 30% off!

cybrsage

Full Access
This Friday 6/26, for 48 hours only....all Euro-Pharmacies TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 10mL vials are about 30% off!

Testosterone Propionate is testosterone attached to a fast acting ester, meaning it takes the body very little time to remove the ester and start using the wonderful testosterone. Even though you will be injecting more often (since the body uses it faster, it also uses it up faster), you will get more testosterone per milligram you inject than you do with testosterone cypionate or enthanate. That is right, more of what you love in each milligram! What to know how much more? This handy chart show you how much testosterone you get in each 100mg injection:

Testosterone (no ester) = 100mg
Propionate = 83.72mg
Cypionate = 69.90mg

Why, you ask? Excellent question. The ester that delays the absorption of the testosterone takes up space in the liquid you are injecting. With testosterone cypionate, you are losing almost an entire THIRD of what you inject to the ester!
Your body will also build up its levels of testosterone faster at the start of a cycle than it would with the longer esters such as cypionate, and will clear out the testosterone faster at the end of a cycle than it would with the longer esters. This allows you to both start seeing gains faster and to enter PCT sooner. A win-win.

Product info:
Supplier: Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name: Testosterone propionate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage: 50-200mg/day
Active time: 2-3 days
Detection Time: 2-3 weeks
Class: Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Go to our website this Friday to take advantage of this sale!

***Offer is only available for international Euro-Pharmacies products***

Euro pharma has been getting mixed reviews lately.
Valuable input...

All labs have mixed reviews. This ship is sailed by humans after-all, and things can happen. It's how they handle the mishaps that defines them. We always make it right in the end.

Yep every one best mixed reviews but my customers always email or pm me and say thanks they loved there gear and I am known all over the net I would not rep for anyone that could hurt my reputation or word. I love prop I will
order all the wife will let me lol

Last edited:
If a source never gets some bad reviews, you know there is a problem. Every manufacturer messes something up now and again, just human nature. It is when everything out there is nothing but roses and no mistakes ever happen that you have to start wondering if the reviews are real. Like Mountain said, it is what happens when the seller is contacted with a problem that defines how good the seller is (provided the errors are not all the time, of course).

SALE IS ON!!!
The countdown timer is not yet in the upper right corner, but just search for testosterone and you will easily find the test prop that is on sale.

Back