50 ml QV enht.

apfmonster

ok this is the ? one bottle, after you take the hologram or seal it lives this
/-\
\-/
little dots on the bottle.btw with tha bottle i gained alot.
this new bottle lives dots like this

/\
\/.
is it fake i dont feel it that much i am taking 500mgs this is my 8 week.test only.

Last edited:
no idea but 8 weeks in of test only ypu should be not only feeling but also seeing the gains

I think what you paid is what you get, and this is the last time i buy any mexican shit.
i will spend an extra 100$ and buy human grade.
btw i was born in mexico, but still i wont buy that shit any more.

So it's the last time you buy any mexican shit, but last jug you got you gained a lot? Seems like a pretty shitty reason to give up on something. Like you said, maybe you got a fake. To each his own I guess. I'm not here to stand up for QV, but anytime you can get solid gains for 4-6 bucks a week (food not included), I'm there.

also did you get it from the same source and did he get it from a vet in mex or someone else. if you cant answer this than you set yourself up for this. My source goes to the same vet in mex everytime. And even the vet tells him that his roids are guaranteed to be real not fake and if they are they will be returned for a refund. If you source does not have the knowelege or repor with a vet in mex then you can expect fo get screwed once in a while. I personaly have had good results with Qv and Animal power. I wont buy anything else from mex. But most inportant ARE you knowalagable enough to be able to spot a fake b4 you hand over someone your hard earned cash? Not flamming you bro just pointing out some errors that people make or some things that most are not aware of when dealing with a source. better luck next time.

ps. my spellcheck is screwed up so kno walage is spelled wrong ;)

jaywooly said:
So it's the last time you buy any mexican shit, but last jug you got you gained a lot? Seems like a pretty shitty reason to give up on something. Like you said, maybe you got a fake. To each his own I guess. I'm not here to stand up for QV, but anytime you can get solid gains for 4-6 bucks a week (food not included), I'm there.

no the last jug is the one i am having trouble with to gaining mass,i can do 405 for 2 reps on bench now. :arcade:
my old jug 4 months ago i was taking 1.5 ml of test and doing 405 for 6 reps.

Is wierd i am all fuck up right now, taking 2ml and not doing well.
why I dont want to do QV any more?
Is because you dont know how much mg/ml you are getting for sure.
IF I get human grade I "will know" I am getting what the bottle saids.

TheElmo said:
also did you get it from the same source and did he get it from a vet in mex or someone else. if you cant answer this than you set yourself up for this. My source goes to the same vet in mex everytime. And even the vet tells him that his roids are guaranteed to be real not fake and if they are they will be returned for a refund. If you source does not have the knowelege or repor with a vet in mex then you can expect fo get screwed once in a while. I personaly have had good results with Qv and Animal power. I wont buy anything else from mex. But most inportant ARE you knowalagable enough to be able to spot a fake b4 you hand over someone your hard earned cash? Not flamming you bro just pointing out some errors that people make or some things that most are not aware of when dealing with a source. better luck next time.
Hey bro this is a new source, the old one went bad like many do.
I did my homework, the mods from m#%%^&** said the he was a good guy.
It's not like going to Wal-mart looking for tomatoes,what I mean by this is I dont know what I am going to get until it gets at my door.

I know you are trying to help me bro and thanx. but i am all fuck up in the head right now.
there is nothing i can do but train harder to make up for the as. :upset:

Back