AAS and receptors

bigghorn

Banana
Is it possible to overload on aas so receptors no longer accept the aas? And does proviron work as people say to assist in accepting more into the cell?

Last edited:
Is it possible to overload on aas so receptors no longer accept the aas? And does proviron work as people say to assist in accepting more into the cell? If so what are the symptoms if any?

My 2cents on first question i wouldnt say receptors would not accept aas but i think it will take a lot more after time when they are saturated if the aas is not changed to a new ester or type or if the dosage is not increased.

as for proviron im using for the first time now so i'll BUMP
it up for you on that

rule of thumb is time on equals time off, depends on the person as too how much time do they need off-IE there are people that take more time off than on and when they do come back on they require less to see great gains...

others never come off and still make gains (we call these people Mr. Olympia)

as for the proviron

do a search on this board and you will see what most people's take is, I've never seen anything from it but a lot of people love it

I've taken proviron before, but I've never heard anything about it allowing you to accept more into the cell

Back