AAS Cycle Combined wit AAA Peptides

kerbq

So I have got some advice from a few people and have ran several cycles in the past using the products i have ordered in one way or another. W/ the exception of TNE.

I would like advice on how to use HCG in this cycle and if I am going to need any other cycle support. It is a 9 week cycle-Goal build lean mass, lower BF %

Week 1-9
Boldenone Undecyclenate 200mg sun/wed
Tes Prop 50 mgs eod
Tren Ace 76mg e0d
Testosterone Suspension TNE 50 mg pre workout 5 days a
Anastrozole .3mg Eod
Cjc 1295 DAC 500mg evry 5 days
GHRP-2 100mcg pre-bed, pre-work out, wake-up
Huperzine-a 50mcg pre-bed and 2xdaily

Week 6-9
Masteron 75mg eod

Products using

ARL Russia

Tes Suspension 100mg/ml 10ml x3
Tes Prop 100mg/ml 10ml x3
Tren Ace 76mg/ml 10ml x4
Boldenone Undecyclenate 200mg/ml 10ml x2
masteron 100mg/ml x1

AAA Peptides
CJC DAC 1295
GHRP-2
Anastrozole

Questions for the Board
I have 5000 IU HCG Should i run some whole time or should i start last few weeks and a few weeks PCT?
I am on TRT tes cyp which i will stop during this cycle and am thinking of stoping totally, should i continue after? Or is there a good pct protocol i can follow that can possibly return me to normal before i even started trt. Obviously i would get blood tests after to make sure. I have been doing TRT for about 18 months.

Appreciate all opinions thx

if ur on TRT now , then what is the point of doing PCT when ur done this cycle, your not going to go back to normal brutha if you were already to the point of needing TRT,

as for the hcg, again I don't really see the point bro if your on TRT

When someone is on TRT or HRT then they simply use their TRT prescribed dosages and then cycle heavy when they wanna blast it, then when blast cycle is done, they just go back to cruising on their TRT/HRT dosages

It doesn't make any sense at all doing any type of pct , other then to maybe mitigate estrogen, but thats not what HCG is for so i don't see the point big brutha

Agree w. Presser. If your on TRT there's no need for pct, just use your normal TRT dosage after you drop the other aas.

So what i left out is i went and got my levels checked when i knew they were going to be low, and did this on purpose to be put on TRT. Now a year and half later i am regretting that and realizing that was a mistake to do, and I was hoping that I could possibly do something after this cycle and be able to be back to the normal 300-550 range.

you can try bro, but thats one long time to be shutdown naturally, I'm sure you can get back to being close to normal, maybe not totally, but its going to take a long time, took me a year or so off gear just to get some sperm back to have kids with the wife,but my test was still way too low to function daily, and maybe it would have came back more had i stayed off a little while longer, but soon as she got pregnant, i went back on lol

hahahah
So if i were going to give it a shot, Would HCG combined with a serm of some sort be the way to try? Or what would be the most likely to succeed? I have read a little that toremifene supposed to be great pct. But I have only used Arimedex during cycles and Clomid a few weeks after. No experience with HCG or anything else.

hahahah
So if i were going to give it a shot, Would HCG combined with a serm of some sort be the way to try? Or what would be the most likely to succeed? I have read a little that toremifene supposed to be great pct. But I have only used Arimedex during cycles and Clomid a few weeks after. No experience with HCG or anything else.

clomid, and hcg are your best options, combined with lots of time clean and free of exogenous steroids

Back