AI & test susp

warlord

Quick question has anybody got away without taking a AI on a test susp cycle?How bad was the bloat did gyno arise during the cycle etc?

I don't really get any gyno signs from Test alone, but I pretty much always take something along with it just to be cautious

I already have gyno from a few years back so to prevent it from ever getting worse I always have nolva on hand. I started using the nolva bloat from the MC store and it seems to be the most potent I've tried yet and it's quite affordable to always have on hand

Mine isn't bad, I just don't want it to get worse so I make sure to always use something now because when I was younger I was an idiot and didn't use what I should've for PCT and such

I already have gyno from a few years back so to prevent it from ever getting worse I always have nolva on hand. I started using the nolva bloat from the MC store and it seems to be the most potent I've tried yet and it's quite affordable to always have on hand
I thought it was better to use a AI to get rid of gyno instead of using a serm:confused:

You can't get rid of gyno, you can only prevent it from getting worse. And since I already have pre-existing signs of gyno, nolva helps it from getting worse

Another question I have for people who have ran test susp do you run hcg from week one or do you run it like how you do it with other types of test? Reason I ask because i usually run hcg the start of week 3 but those are test with esters attached to them and they take longer.

Back