Am I eating tool late

Justice21

I need to eat more protein. I'm home from work at 5:30 and at the gym at 7:30. What can I eat before the gym. I'm taking explosion n m1t n nitrix...so I don't wanna eat to heavy. I'm outta the gym at 9. Can I still eat something....& if so, what can I eat? I'm doing a protein shake after my workout. I'm in bed at 11/11:30...should I still do another protein shake before bed?

have your whey shake with a good amount of carbs post workout at 9pm

then around 10:30 have your last meal. try to get some real food in you... maybe 8-10 egg whites or 6-8 oz of chicken, if your worried about carbs have 6oz of green veggies with it

I need to eat more.

We need a diet forum where we can sign up and hold each other accountable every fucking day. I have no self control sometimes.

What kinda carbs is good to take with my whey shake after the gym? So I shouldn't eat anything before my workout right? So last meal at 10:30 and another whey shake with cassin before bed

It wouldn't hurt you to have some dextrose, glutamine and creatine after your workout in the same shake also

Totally depends on your body composition and metabolism. We don't know a thing about you other than you finish your workout about 2 hours or so before you go to bed. You also don't want to gain weight.

Based on that info you're probably fat or are at least trying to steer clear of it. Therefore, since it's a post-workout shake, and your metabolism is perhaps on the slower side, consume some protien/aminos with very little fast acting carbs.*

*studies are surfacing now that show post-workout carb intake does not facilitate protein synthesis any better better than if you don't have carbs. Hence, skipping out on carbs all together may be the way to go.

Check out this month's MD - it features an artical on this study and confirms what many have been thinking for a while (Milos comes to mind).

I really appreciate all of your help. I need to kno wat time to eat. I'm up at 7 and at work at 8:30. I'm home at 5:30 and at the gym at 7 and done at 9....in bed at 11:30. My problem is wen to eat during the day. I'm 235 but wanna get to 225 or stay at these weight, just leaner.

Being how you're up at 7, and in bed at 1130, your last meal should be at 1030. So from 7-1030 you have 15.5 hours. Every 2.5 hours would work. Make sure you eat upon waking up. Unless you do cardio first thing in the morning

Back