anabolics and infertility

LastSonOfKrypto

why do they say this? me and my wife have conceived twice while i was "on" and now i took a break form juice granted t been a year, but she got her iud taken out 3 months ago, we been trying for another one 2 months ago, and guess what she is pregnant as of friday lol. is this a ugly lie form the media?

I have herd this to bro but my wife has been prego x2, here too. It has to do with how much of what. Lowers your sperm count. Your in the right place lastsonofkrypto. Welcome to MuscleChemistry.com

Long version from dontcookyourballs,lol
Artificially increasing blood testosterone to ultra-high levels causes the body to build more muscle mass, but it also tells the brain that the body is producing too much testosterone and it attempts to correct it by shutting down testosterone production in the balls. Problem is, testosterone can’t get from the blood stream into the testicle and since it is a necessary ingredient for sperm production, the testicles stop producing sperm.

Last edited:
i understand that lol that the first thing you learn, but they say you might never will produce testosterone again lol, or make sperm lol. but look at Aronld Schwarzenegger he got a few kids and back then there was no pct, they just tapered off. i just think it over exaggerated

I heard at one point years ago doctors were going to prescribe 900mg /wk as male contraception. Sign me the hell up!

I heard at one point years ago doctors were going to prescribe 900mg /wk as male contraception. Sign me the hell up!

docs have been working with a compound called trestolone ace (MENT) and it looks promising its a 19nor its more anabolic than tren and you don't need test to maintain a healthy sex life!!
i would sign up for that

welcome to MC, and i took gear for years on end, and when we decided to have kids, i went to a fertility doctor to get tested, and I had ZERO yes a giant GOOS EGG, no Sperm count, Nada, Zilcho! LOL You guys get the point, long story short, i took some HCG and time off all supplements for over a year and now I have two beautiful twins of 2.5 years old!

But I'm sure some guys get shut down permanently, and its sad! I am so thankful i was able to have kids with my wife! you have no idea the blessing and joy they bring me! I know i got off topic lmao, anyhow, i don't think its a myth as some guys to fuck up their endocrine system permanently!

welcome to MC, and i took gear for years on end, and when we decided to have kids, i went to a fertility doctor to get tested, and I had ZERO yes a giant GOOS EGG, no Sperm count, Nada, Zilcho! LOL You guys get the point, long story short, i took some HCG and time off all supplements for over a year and now I have two beautiful twins of 2.5 years old!

But I'm sure some guys get shut down permanently, and its sad! I am so thankful i was able to have kids with my wife! you have no idea the blessing and joy they bring me! I know i got off topic lmao, anyhow, i don't think its a myth as some guys to fuck up their endocrine system permanently!
Agreed if I was going to have any more kids I would be more careful.

Congrats to you Presser getting your sperm count back. Congrats on the twins.
I have a couple young ones around the house too. A 5 yr old girl, and a 1.5 yr old boy. Kinda started late. Anyway now I'm on the other end getting a vascictomy. So no seeds at my age would be perfect chemical or otherwise.

out of all my friends and ppl i know you are the first person I've heard this, but i do know somebody that it took a year to conceive with his wife lol

out of all my friends and ppl i know you are the first person I've heard this, but i do know somebody that it took a year to conceive with his wife lol

hmm maybe i wasn't clear enough, my sperm came back, but NOT to the point where she would have gotten pregnant from sex, we did in vitro fertilization, meaning the doctors chose the best swimmers i had and fertilized my wife's eggs in a petri dish for a few days then put them into my wife!

my wife miscarried early on, so they unfroze my sperm, and chose a few more great swimmers, and we did concave twins, but no she wasn't going to get pregnant naturally for a couple different reasons,

Back