Anavar

IMO, just about all UG out there is yet to impress me with any. It is a great drug, if you can get the real deal and 40mgs of HG is all one needs. These UG labs you'll need 60-80mgs all day, even at that it's hard to even say if it is real, cause most people never ran REAL var to know what to compare these two at.
IMO, Mast/proviron, winny, halo are a better choice and much more potent:show:

im an anavar addict bro, love the stuff. i feel the best results are acheived with higher doses, in the range of 50-75 mg every day.
it is very pricy fyi. if you can afford it, id say hit hard.

every time i go off cycle i eat 10 tabs a day, five in the morning five in the evening.
on cycle i do 15 tabs a day split up throughout the day.

used it a few times, ran at 50mgs a day and put on about 15 lbs in 5 weeks, not much strength tho, people say its not a potent steroid but man do i love the stuff, makes your body rock hard too, def recommend giving it a shot bro

IMO, just about all UG out there is yet to impress me with any. It is a great drug, if you can get the real deal and 40mgs of HG is all one needs. These UG labs you'll need 60-80mgs all day, even at that it's hard to even say if it is real, cause most people never ran REAL var to know what to compare these two at.
IMO, Mast/proviron, winny, halo are a better choice and much more potent:show:

So is Halo better for strength gains than Var is?

used it a few times, ran at 50mgs a day and put on about 15 lbs in 5 weeks, not much strength tho, people say its not a potent steroid but man do i love the stuff, makes your body rock hard too, def recommend giving it a shot bro
You like it over Mast? Cost effective that is,vs results

Last edited:
I've never used it, but I've thought about it, just not really ever thought of what to run with it

im an anavar addict bro, love the stuff. i feel the best results are acheived with higher doses, in the range of 50-75 mg every day.
it is very pricy fyi. if you can afford it, id say hit hard.

every time i go off cycle i eat 10 tabs a day, five in the morning five in the evening.
on cycle i do 15 tabs a day split up throughout the day.

Damn 15, how many mgs are the tabs?

I recently came upon 6 bottles of Anavar at 30ml liquid. Supposedly suspended in Super Suspension or maybe even Everclear? Tastes awful...a few friends got some from me as well...all of them have crystallized in the oral solution/suspension. I'm scared to heat/boil due to the result of "baking off" the suspension. Anybody have any answers?

My doc has just put me on 10mg/day of anavar since the company that produces halotestin is having production problems. I am hoping to build up to 40-50mg/day like I was with the halos.

So far, no stomach trouble like I get with UG orals. Human grade halos were okay for me, too.

with the pricepoint of the new BD 50mg Var its very tempting to try
Would you even attempt to try a NEW line of BD from any source. I mean BD really? Price good or not, BD is long gone. It will take everything under the sun to resurrect that name. Anyone could try, but all will fail!
Save your money brother.

Would you even attempt to try a NEW line of BD from any source. I mean BD really? Price good or not, BD is long gone. It will take everything under the sun to resurrect that name. Anyone could try, but all will fail!
Save your money brother.

I agree, BD is more than likely not worth the money anymore, no matter if you're simply paying for the glassware

Save your money brother.

Wll fact is We all know the source of who makes"Todays" BD edibles & to be honest...the rest really aren't that bad

Back