Animositys log - The road to contest condition

Animosity

Hey Bruthas,
Sunday will be the first official day of my diet to a contest ready shape.
I will be going as long as it takes to get my bf into the single digits.
My stats are as follows;
Weight - 261lbs
Height - 6,3

This is my diet i will be following with very few changes other than reducing calories as i progress.

Meal 1 - 8:00am
10g BCAAs
5g Glutamine
ECA
1g vit C
Animal Pak
MCs IGF 40mcg
T3 25mcg

Meal 2 - 8:30am
1scoop whey
1 scoop waxy maize
5g Glutamine

Meal 3 - 9:30am
12xl Egg whites
8oz raws yams
2 amino caps

Meal 4 - 12:00pm
1 can tuna
2 cups cooked Brown Rice
2 amino caps

Meal 5 - 1:30pm(Pre workout)
MCs IGF 40mcg
1 scoop waxy maize
10g glutamine
10g BCAAs
Pre workout supp(Jak3d or Pump)

Meal 6 - 3:30pm
2 scoops whey
1 scoop waxy maize
10g Glutamine
2g vit C
2 Amino caps

Meal 7 - 4:00pm
1 cup cooked Brown rice
6oz chicken breast
3oz raw spinach
2 amino caps

Meal 8 - 6:00pm
6oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown Rice
3oz broccoli
2 amino caps

Meal 9 - 8:30Pm
6oz chicken breast
3oz spinach
2 amino caps
1Tbsp UDOS oil

Meal 10 - 11:00pm
6oz round Steak
3oz Spinach
2 Amino Caps
1Tbsp UDO Oil

That is my totaly daily intake.
Cals - 3609.5
Protein - 382.5
Carbs - 384
Fat - 58

10:00Pm (roughly)
100mg Test prop ED
100mg Tren Ace ED
25mg winni ED (for SBHG)
25mcg t3
Animal PM
Anti- p .5mg E3D
Aromasin 25mg EOD

I included times as i adhere very strictly to this schedule. Being a Personal Trainer i have the freedom to live around this.

My training split will be as follows
Cardio 3x per week Minimum. 400Cals per session
Weights -
3Days on (Power and strength)
1day off
3 days on (Hypertrophy)
2 days off.

Repeat.

Hope you enjoy Bros this is guna be one hell of a ride.
Will Update Daily!
O and here is starting pics too XD
CutStart.png

Leg shot too
IMG_0122.jpg

Thanks bros, so my first pin was last night at 10pm to start getting it into my system. Holy balls i alrdy started having night sweats. Very uncomfortable but i woke up this am and swear i looked dryer than yesterday.
Will be going for my workout today and i will be hitting legs (hypertrophy). Will let you know how it goes. Feeling good!

Good luck to ya brutha! You look like you have good genetics in your quads! And you just need to harden your upper body bro, you have some work ahead of you but all in all you look like you can bring it all together nicely and way ahead of most people these days!

Welcome bro and like Presser said, you have a good base to work with. Sticking to that diet will really do wonders and of course the drugs will certainly help you out

Hey thanks bro,
Yes i would think i have a good base to work with. I am way ahead of most for my age, but as you can all see the hardwork is their.

Just finished my leg workout i switched it up today to work on my weak areas. Started with calves and was super slow and controlled. Holy shit did i ever get a pump in them, however my lower back started to get pumped as well.
Hams next, and hit them hard however my lower back was brutally pumped and almost had to stop the workout. Did my quads last and destroyed them with some extensions, presses and lunges.
All in all a great first day, felt super strong and tons of energy!

Hey thanks bro,
Yes i would think i have a good base to work with. I am way ahead of most for my age, but as you can all see the hardwork is their.

Just finished my leg workout i switched it up today to work on my weak areas. Started with calves and was super slow and controlled. Holy shit did i ever get a pump in them, however my lower back started to get pumped as well.
Hams next, and hit them hard however my lower back was brutally pumped and almost had to stop the workout. Did my quads last and destroyed them with some extensions, presses and lunges.
All in all a great first day, felt super strong and tons of energy!

thats great bro! But I hate those type of pumps where you have to cut your workout short due to the painful pumps, but it does feel good ,lol

I hear yea presser and today was no different despite having a shitty sleep. I really feel the t3 kicking in now. I am definately feeling way more hungry. However every time i look at myself i am either crazy or i can see a change day by day.

Today was a Back,traps,biceps Power day and i stopped short on deads in my warmup! at 225 i could barely get 6 reps the pump was so painful. Traps and Biceps were very welcome to this however, as i have never seen some of the veins in those areas like i saw today.

All in all for day two of this, i am alrdy loving what i see. Cant wait to show you all one week photos your going to shit yourselves!

I hear yea presser and today was no different despite having a shitty sleep. I really feel the t3 kicking in now. I am definately feeling way more hungry. However every time i look at myself i am either crazy or i can see a change day by day.

Today was a Back,traps,biceps Power day and i stopped short on deads in my warmup! at 225 i could barely get 6 reps the pump was so painful. Traps and Biceps were very welcome to this however, as i have never seen some of the veins in those areas like i saw today.

All in all for day two of this, i am alrdy loving what i see. Cant wait to show you all one week photos your going to shit yourselves!

realy, damn u got me all curious now brutha! Good job so far keeping a great journal and sticking to the plan

realy, damn u got me all curious now brutha! Good job so far keeping a great journal and sticking to the plan

Yea its amazing what a spot on diet can do, some heavy ass weight and the right supplements behind you to back it up.

I just pinned my traps after gettin out of the shower and messed up my right one. I shot 25mg(1/2 ml) winny into the left(which is all i can handle btw this shit is pretty painful to shoot) and 2ml(test and tren) into the right. Their is a small lump under my skin which looks like a small blood blister. Took my Aromasin and t3 as planned at 10:00pm and waiting for the last meal of the night then off to bed!

Goto love being a trainer bros, Dont have to be to work till 5pm haha! Lookin forward to a excellent Animal PM induced sleep and My chest,shoulder,tricep power day tom!

yur avatar looks much different than those pix

lol? well it is a older pic, this one was taken last year sometime. Actually pretty close to the same day i would assume as it is a progress pic i took leading up to my B day which is now in 4 days.

Anyways i have a few questions regarding the Anti-p, took my first dose today. i did 1/10th of a ML(0.5mg) as it says the dosing is 5mg/ml. This is correct right? Just got a little thrown of as its closely related to Dostinex but the dose is super high. Anyways not sure how fast this stuff is suppose to hit ya but holy ballz guys in five minutes i felt like i popped a couple tabs of ectasy and a line of blow or sum shit cause i felt like I was floating haha.
Maybe something to do with the Aromasin, t3, anti-p combo xD

Did my first pre workout IGF application. Hit up my tris as i feel its lagging the most.
Hit Heavy chest and set a new PR, all together i repped the 110 dbs incline bench for a total of 35 Reps.
This alone had my tris poppin out like crazy. Did shoulders next and i could barely get through my heavy set of DB laterals. Finished up with Tris and at this point i though they couldnt get any more pumped. However i saw my first Veins poppin on the long head and pushed them to their limit, i am so so sore now,This combo is amazing, this is going to transform me!

I am getting really veiny at this point and their is a noticable body change occuring. I have leaned out alot in my arms, legs and shoulder girdle/chest.
I have been having wicked cravings lately and even though i am eating alot i feel like its nothing. Thank God for Amino Acids they saved me today.

A note on the IGF, i did find it made me quite lethargic for about two hours following my workout. However after a few meals i was good to go.
I am going to give myself a rest day tom as i am incredibly sore in my legs still and calves are killing me. I will apply 100mcg IGF immediately following my first meal of suppluments then have my shake.

I will adjust this slightly adding in a scoop of waxy to my second meal as i wont have a need for it pre or post workout( im only doing cardio tom).

All in all bros i am so stoked about this. Veins, strength, pumps and aggressive energy that is going to take me to the next level. Will keep you all posted!

BTW a big thank you out to the MC board and team. Amazing service, amazing products, and great bros.
Respect.

And heres a little sumthin so we can all see where i came from. 5 Years ago after loosing twenty lbs on a keto diet. In the picture i weigh 245lbs down from 265. I was 15 and 5,10. I lost 81lbs in 4 months on this diet.
Fatsept07.jpg

Last edited:
Hey bros sorry for the late reply, just finished cooking up my chicken and preppin food for tomorrow.
Today went really well. I woke up, had my first meal of supps, applied my IGF on the stomach and downed my second meal. A hour later my third.
All i can say is this stuff is amazing. I felt like i had just hit the gym, my entire body was full, and i could barely bend my arms! No joke it was crazy.
I Can feel the t3 really kicking in, i always start to feel a little more uncomfortably warm and notice that even with the ammount of food i am ingesting and waking up a couple hours early with horrible hunger pains.

My body is changing fast, i cant wait to show you all the one week pics. Even the three days are unreal.
My only concern at this point is sleep, which reminds me to keep this short tonight, that i havent had any consistently. I feel so Fawkin hott and revved all the time it keeps me up.
Today was just a rest/cardio day for me and i did 30 mins between the bike and elliptical. I slightly hit my abs too xD

Tom is a back,traps,biceps hypertrophy day and cant wait to see how i doo.
I will pin my lats in the morning and then hit biceps pre workout with IGF and hope for the best!
So far this is a killer cycle, but now time for sleep.
Pce MC

Last edited by a moderator:
The pumps IGF gives you are insane. I've had to cut arm workouts short multiple times as I truly felt like my skin was going to split

And heres a little sumthin so we can all see where i came from. 5 Years ago after loosing twenty lbs on a keto diet. In the picture i weigh 245lbs down from 265. I was 15 and 5,10. I lost 81lbs in 4 months on this diet.
Fatsept07.jpg

Damn bro good work! Very Impressive Changes to say the least!

Damn bro good work! Very Impressive Changes to say the least!

Thanks man, its taken years but i got their.
Update in regards to last night - not sure if the tren im using is brewed from pellets as i am getting MAD night sweats. We are talking waking up every 30 mins with soaked everything, last night in one hour between 7am-8am i managed to soak both sides of my pillow, two blankets and a house coat. The last run i did with this lab barely gave me any sweats. Maybe its the added winnys effect on SHBG thats adding to this effect? First time ever using it so i have no idea.

Anyways on that note i will be cutting the dose of tren in half, quality sleep is way more important to me. I will be uping the dose of test too 1g a week. We will see how that fairs. I pinned 40mcg igf sub q in the AM and love the instant fullness it gives me. Today i blasted back, traps and bis hypertrophy. I did my second IGF application to both my BIs. Holy shit before i even started they were full and poppin out veins haha. However today i felt quite drained. I really feel a synergy in this stack as i can tell despite my relative high carb intake i am in a depleted state. Its a weird feeling.

Seeing veins and fullness all throughout the day. Feeling strong and people i work with are really commenting on the changes with my body. Cant wait for sunday pic so i can show you all how amazing this really is turning out to be. I will speculate in the five days i have been dieting i have alrdy dropped a solid % in bodyfat.

Alright bros, coming up to the weekend here time to have a good nights rest finally haha. Today was a amazing day. I really feel like the whole stack is starting to come into its own. Veins are popping like crazy, energy is great, strength is great and i am really feeling like im leaning out at a great rate.

Today was Chest,tris,and shoulders hypertrophy day. Cant say my stamina was amazing today but managed to still give her with a amazing pump. I feel the T3 kicking my ass, no matter how much i eat i never feel full and i am in a consistently in a depleted state. Tom i am going to try carbing up just to give my body a rest and add back some of the fullness to the muscles i feel has diminished slightly. With the added IGF and stack i cant imagine this derailing my efforts at all.

Will be keeping this clean, only difference is any whole food carb sources will be doubled. Tom will be legs and i imagine this is going to give me a edge with building some size onto my calves which i feel needs the most improvement.

Alright bros, coming up to the weekend here time to have a good nights rest finally haha. Today was a amazing day. I really feel like the whole stack is starting to come into its own. Veins are popping like crazy, energy is great, strength is great and i am really feeling like im leaning out at a great rate.

Today was Chest,tris,and shoulders hypertrophy day. Cant say my stamina was amazing today but managed to still give her with a amazing pump. I feel the T3 kicking my ass, no matter how much i eat i never feel full and i am in a consistently in a depleted state. Tom i am going to try carbing up just to give my body a rest and add back some of the fullness to the muscles i feel has diminished slightly. With the added IGF and stack i cant imagine this derailing my efforts at all.

Will be keeping this clean, only difference is any whole food carb sources will be doubled. Tom will be legs and i imagine this is going to give me a edge with building some size onto my calves which i feel needs the most improvement.

so I guess your not into isolating too much lol how many days a week do you go?

so I guess your not into isolating too much lol how many days a week do you go?

Just currently im not, was doing a power hypertrophy adaptive split to change it up. Today i just started back into isolation and more hypertrophy specific training.

Sorry for the long Log update bros, came down with a nasty flu on my birthday. It kicked my ass for three days, i havent felt that weak in ages. I am on a good road of recovery now. Despite my lack of appetite i still ate decent, no gingferale, no Cough syrup shit, kept this just as clean( actually i didnt eat alot at all). AND even though i felt like shit i still kept my injection schedule as i know how much fooling around with my hormone levels fucks me up so i feel this is a reason my recovery was so prompt. Thats dedication!

Sunday was week 1 of the diet and i uploaded a pic to show you my progress.

Today i hit Back, traps and biceps with higer volume and more isolation. I hit up IGF in both my biceps. Hands down the best back, trap and bicep pump i have ever had. All that sleep plus influx of nutrients does wonders on your first day back!The pump was unreal and i felt like a freak in the GYM OOWAAP

Will update tom, as i hope to finally get rid of these body aches and hit it hard again and again and again.

Back