anyone ever have a pneumonia?

I have had it twice. Both times I was on the couch for a month. I had to have a heating pad on my ribs. It was terrible. I lost 30lbs because I was too sick to eat. Sorry to hear that bro.

i think if you have it once you're going to get it again.. what i do is hold back on some of the tabs.. they says that once you use a type of antibiotics that it will never work for you again.. i'm here to tell you bullshit.. i've held back tabs and used them a year later to kill pneumonia and brocitist.. which i've had twice too...

the flonase is mine i had it laying around and decided to use it. it doesnt seem to make it drain back it just dries me up, and i told the doc i was using it and they said if it works go for it.

yeah gear101 im starting to feel much better already, but im still homeridden. hopefully tomorrow i can goto work. i feel like a chicken in a coupe :D gotta get outta this house.

luckliy my hunger hasnt suffered that much- i stepped on the scale today and ive only lost 3 pounds-i look alot smaller but that may be from not hitting the gym and being so sedentary all day. thankfully ive got my friends suspension and fina to keep me anabolic :)

hey gear how long do you think i should wait before httin the gym again? im thinking i prob feel up to a light workout this weekend, but i dont wanna push it while my body's down on its knees.

you could hit the gym this weekend.. but watch out for the head rushes.. :D you ciuld just cut the weight down real low and just throw some around..

cool i think ill try and muster an abercrombie boy/girl style workout :D

mayeb il even wear puffy writsbands....

oh shit im trippin again :D

Im not BS ing you regarding this. If you have real pneumonia, not bronchitis with a serius flu or anything less, you need some real treatment. You could use much better meds like an antibiotic which treats it much faster, like a azithromycin. Emycin will take about 5 days for you to feel better and about ten days until you're up and running. With the zpak I was up in about 3 days. Also, the flonase is bullshit. You need something to open up your lungs, reduce the conjestion there and the resulting inflammation. YOu also need a followup chest film about a week after the end of your biotics to check for pleuresy.

SC, dont hit the gym this weekend bro. You need to let your body rest as much as possible. You may think your up to it, but after you hit the gym, you will feel like crap again. Let your body recover fully before hitting the gym. I made the same mistake.

Back