Anyone Ever Heard Of UG Labs?

Chaps

It's an underground lab just found out today that i have access to their products, any feedback on them would be much appreciated.

I've heard the expression UG lab as in defining a lab as "underground" is that what you mean? ask for the name of the lab and that may help clarify

I'll try to go find some feedback for you. They're a new Canadian UG Lab.

Confusing name if you ask me.....

If its the same guy rocky or rock pushing Empire stuff then I would be a bit skepitcal. "If" it is indeed the same guy he has PMed members on other boards which as most know is against most board policies. So I will quote what a member from a post on another board. "The guy is either a ******* or just an a-hole."

Not 100% sure that its the same guy, but it sounds familiar.

Well I haven't heard any good feedback about them yet. If you have other reliable sources I'd probably go with them. I'm not saying they're bad, just no feedback on them yet so I'd be skeptical.

I have used underground lab m1t, Methyl-d and m4ohn, still have quite a bit of all 3. It is all good stuff

never heard of them either,I always say, go with what you know. I dont like to take chances with my health or my money.

Back