Anyone know what dennis Wolf's story is?

Boomer

Apparently he has suffered a bad i jury and can not compete formsome time, meaning he is out of the olympia.

On the topic of the olympia, Kai not signing contrwct and kevin levrone is making a comeback and has been given an invitation to enter olympia... apart from Dex and Phil who is left to really compete?

Man I hear Kevin Levrone is making a comeback every fucking year since he retired lol,

Where did you see and hear this brutha?

As for the Olympia, there are some seriously gifted up and coming younger guys, might not be this year but they will surprise some people soon!

As for Phil and Dexter man I have to say I love dexter jackson and pull for him no matter it a bodybuilding show or just some outside business venture, i simply wish him the best and love his style!

Kevin Levrone it's too old. But he still have a good shape.
In May 2016 after 13 years of not competing Kevin officially announced he will be coming out of retirement to compete in Mr. Olympia 2016 by special invite.

Kevin Levrone it's too old. But he still have a good shape.
In May 2016 after 13 years of not competing Kevin officially announced he will be coming out of retirement to compete in Mr. Olympia 2016 by special invite.
Sounds like they want to use his name to get ppl to show up.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Sounds like they want to use his name to get ppl to show up.

I think u may be right.... without the rivalry between kai and phil its pretty much an all phil show and persoanlly hes getting boring, nit sure if its his arrogance or the fact that its going to take atleast 2 more years for someone to get close to him, if he contiunes to bring his A game

I think if Kevin comes in close to in shape he will be hard to beat. Even the judges will root for him. We will see...

I think if Kevin comes in close to in shape he will be hard to beat. Even the judges will root for him. We will see...
You think they will mercy gift him a sandow and dethrone Phil?

I dont think kevin can get close to phil... he is way past his prime...maybe 10years younger he would have had a chance and even then phil is mr olympia for a reason, hes r.eally good... i do think that kevin is more to draw attention to the olympia and draw crowds

I dont think kevin can get close to phil... he is way past his prime...maybe 10years younger he would have had a chance and even then phil is mr olympia for a reason, hes r.eally good... i do think that kevin is more to draw attention to the olympia and draw crowds

You may be right. Phil is a beast. I'm sure just mentioning Kevin coming to the O is going to bring all the old timers like myself out again.

You may be right. Phil is a beast. I'm sure just mentioning Kevin coming to the O is going to bring all the old timers like myself out again.
Aye and that is the goal at the end of the day.

Back