Ask your questions here! Fitness, Training, Protocol, etc.

cloudstrife1218

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Hey all!

So, a little about my background. I have a bachelor degree in Exercise Science (Kinesiology). I am accepted into medical school here for 2015, and I have done personal training since 2010. Fitness is one of my biggest passions, and I love to learn all I can, and share that knowledge. So the reason I am making this thread is to let all of you know that I am always on board to answer any questions you have. I still do personal training, and have had my own business since 2011. Whether you have questions about AAS, training regimens, protocols, or just general fitness questions, feel free to post in this thread, as I am sure others are wondering the same thing.

I would love for this to be an active thread, so feel free to ask away!

I'm entering my first show in May. I screwed up bad on my previous cycles and got extremely bad acne and now have scars across my shoulders and back. Like bad scars. Of course, I deserve it for not following correct protocol, but i'm not letting this stop me from getting on stage. My question: has anyone used anything to hide scars besides the dark tan before the contest? My girlfriend does makeup for a studio and is going to help me but I didn't know if there was another remedy people may have used to better hide these from judges/audience members. Thanks

there are OTC products that can reduce the appearance of scars. If you see your doctor regularly, you can even ask him to prescribe you something.

Here ya go buddy I am almost 38 been back trainig for 8 years consistent. My stats are 6' 00" 212lbs 12.5% bf. have several cycles under my belt. My question is how and what woudl I need to do to get more size at my age seems as though I have trouble getting above 212 to 215 once I do i fall back down. I tried deca for 12 weeks and gained only minimal. I am currently running test at 250 mg for a few weeks fixing to bump it back to 800 mg also just started D bol at 40 mg a day this is my first go at D bol I notice slight headaches after I take each 20 mg dose and on my third day it seems as my appetite is rising. would like to get up to 220 to 225 holding around 12% bf and cut to around 10% for summer. Thanks

Planning to buy AP clen and ketotifen, this is my plan dosage since im using it for the first time:

2 weeks (6 weeks total)

(next cycle i will use more Clen)

i really need some tip WHEN to use ketotifen (i googled tons of times, some people say it should be used every 3rd week, so 3rd and 6th week in my plan)

Some people say it should be dosed every day, i know it should be used before a sleep. I just need to know how to cycle it with clen, (i know it cause clen for prolonged duration and makes clen same effect with lower dosage etc...)

Any help would be amazing :S

Awesome questions guys. Give me just a few to formulate my answer. I'm in the middle of physics at the moment. Lol

I have a question that i am sure many people wonder about... i am just under 30 have lower back pain.. i think my muscles are just weak or nonexistant there... any excercises or whatever you can think of to help this burden?

Tons of ppl have low back pain. It can be something as simple as overworked quads and underwoeked hamstrings. It can also be a spinal issue, but that is more unlikely.

Do foam rolling on your quads and hams and your IT band as well. Stretch daily, this will help immensly.

Core work can also help alleviate it too. But the first thing I would prescribe is foam rolling. Shit works wonders.

Actually one more question.. some say I have wide shoulders or maybe im butchering that statement.. anyhow I wana make my shoulders look better... if u could just list a few excercises that you yourself would employ I would be grateful. Thanks alot for taking your time to help others

Well there are tons of exercises for shoulders.

Push press.
DB shoulder press
DB lateral raises and front raises

Those are a few great exercises that'll help u out.

When doing lateral and front raises don't worry about weight. You want to completely isolate your deltoid here so you don't need lots of weight. I use 12-15 pounds for my lateral raises and I think my deltoids are looking pretty damn nice. Plus it's just science.

Hello cloud , I am on Test e (750mg) and EQ (500mg) cycle, I have not started an AI yet, No bloating or high e2 symptoms yet.But my nipples are like always contracting ,like they get after we bath with cold water ,so can this be sign of high e2 or not,thanks

Back