availability of pins

<!--QuoteBegin--juggalo+April 09 2002,01:58--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (juggalo @ April 09 2002,01:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->how discreet is the package it arrives in?
Just cuz my gear comes in a box that says in black marker ANABOLIC STEROIDS ILLEGAL.....I want my pins to be a little low profile.[/quote]
regular usps box.. and business intials... so nothing looks bad at all.. places like carecenter send them.. blahblahblah medical supplies.. that looks good..

<!--QuoteBegin--juggalo+April 09 2002,12:58--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (juggalo @ April 09 2002,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->how discreet is the package it arrives in?
Just cuz my gear comes in a box that says in black marker ANABOLIC STEROIDS ILLEGAL.....I want my pins to be a little low profile.[/quote]
From getpinz.com you would never ever know it was needles in the package at your door. Very discreetly packaged..my roomie got mine and never had a clue what was in it.
RT

Back