Avoiding scar tissue with short ester cycles

bfriedman87

So I have done 3 cycles. The first 2 I was only using glutes didn't know better. By the end of the cycle it starts getting REAL painful to pin my glutes im guessing that's scar tissue build up. I am doing a NPP and test prop cycle in a few weeks any tips on avoiding scar tissue. I'll prob do quads glutes and delts. What pins should I use for delts? Also anyone have bad scar tissue of the years? How many cycles did it take you to develop the scar tissue also were most short or long ester cycles? Im hoping my glutes aren't fucked up already. I do pretty long short ester cycles like 10-12 weeks. After this cycle ill prob switch to long esters​

Last edited by a moderator:
Get used to do good rotations. I've got a ton in my quads. It's not the ester IMO, its the actual injections. Use as small a needle as possible. I use a 25g. Don't do the same spot on the muscle each time and inject SLOWLY

Get used to do good rotations. I've got a ton in my quads. It's not the ester IMO, its the actual injections. Use as small a needle as possible. I use a 25g. Don't do the same spot on the muscle each time and inject SLOWLY

I agree with you dude. Its the actual inj. Not the gear. Even with good rotations youll get some scar tissue. Something you gotta just deal with. Deep tissue messages will help break up the tissue pretty good though.

When I ran NPP and suspension I rotated between glutes, delts, tris, quads and calfs. That's more than enough IMO

When I ran NPP and suspension I rotated between glutes, delts, tris, quads and calfs. That's more than enough IMO

And how did the pins of suspension feel in the calves and quads sir? Please explain?

25 g one inch per ass cheek . 5/8 25 g for delts and tris cause I'm thin skinned..25 g one inch for quads.. Zero for the calves.. That's insane.

So I have done 3 cycles. The first 2 I was only using glutes didn't know better. By the end of the cycle it starts getting REAL painful to pin my glutes im guessing that's scar tissue build up. I am doing a NPP and test prop cycle in a few weeks any tips on avoiding scar tissue. I'll prob do quads glutes and delts. What pins should I use for delts? Also anyone have bad scar tissue of the years? How many cycles did it take you to develop the scar tissue also were most short or long ester cycles? Im hoping my glutes aren't fucked up already. I do pretty long short ester cycles like 10-12 weeks. After this cycle ill prob switch to long esters​

bro u picked up some cookies from steroidology site, everytime u post certain word it links those words from here back to steroidology, please clean ur computer!

That's what i thought too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rotate, rotate, rotate....gluets, delts, bis, tri's, chest, outer lats, ect, ect, ect...

Back