Back for good!

Spiderman

It's been a very long time since I was a regular around here, but life has finally reached a point where things are settling down and getting into a predictable routine. I see a few ppl I knew from back in the day and lots of new names. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone again.

I'm Spidey, 35 y/o and have been a MC member since the early 2000's. I have Finally finished school and all the extras that went with it. Got settled in Texas and have a job I enjoy with predictable hours (that's the best part). Kids are growing up way too quickly and still married to baby girl for just over 15 years now. Also I'm finally back in the gym and injury free!!!!

I'm looking forward to hanging out on here as much as I can and being a resource when I have something to contribute.

Peace
-Spidey

It's been a very long time since I was a regular around here, but life has finally reached a point where things are settling down and getting into a predictable routine. I see a few ppl I knew from back in the day and lots of new names. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone again.

I'm Spidey, 35 y/o and have been a MC member since the early 2000's. I have Finally finished school and all the extras that went with it. Got settled in Texas and have a job I enjoy with predictable hours (that's the best part). Kids are growing up way too quickly and still married to baby girl for just over 15 years now. Also I'm finally back in the gym and injury free!!!!

I'm looking forward to hanging out on here as much as I can and being a resource when I have something to contribute.

Peace
-Spidey

WELCOME BACK BIG GUY! GLAD YOUVE COME HOME DADDIO! LIFE SOUNDS LIKE ITS BEEN GOOD TO YOU, SO THATS A PLUS! CONGRATS ON SCHOOL, MARRIEGE, KIDS, GOOD JOB AND MOST OF ALL DECIDING TO GET BACK INTO THE FITNESS LIFE STYLE AGAIN!!

GREAT TO SEE YOU

yeah i always got that avatar confused with the avatar of the squirrel with gigantic nuts hanging between its legs, anyone ever seen that one lol

Back