Back in my gym yesterday

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I just couldn't take it anymore. My elbows have been my downfall for almost 3 months now and ive been getting more and more depressed each day not being able to work out. So I said fuck it and did back with Crash yesterday. Elbows didn't really bother me until a couple hours after lifting and they are bothering me some this morning. No more than usual though. I am probably going to try to do a little something this afternoon. I tell you it felt good to be back at it. Im hoping that my elbows will hold in there the pain is horrible at times but I just don't know what else to do. Going to start some deca and test today and hopefully will start feeling the affects of that in a couple weeks.

good luck. I just took a few days off from my shoulders and elbows hurting and I've already got cabin fever.

seriously people that don't at least "workout".... what the hell do they do all day?

You can do it buddy!! Hang in there. You could try some elbow sleeves as well brother. May help you on heavier lifts. I know they help me brother.

- - - Updated - - -

You can also try Frontloading your Test and Deca to get your levels up to par quicker. I posted an Article on it a couple months back. I do this any time I start a long ester of any compound

I got some APT black/white elbow sleeves a while back. they helped big time with elbow pain that I got during squats and benching. I've also got some Slingshot elbow cuffs that are great for arms and back when I get such a pump that I couldn't get my elbow sleeves on. plus they're much less cumbersome. both are great products imo.

It can be frustrating when there is something you love to do, but are unable to do it. I don't think that you have to completely avoid the gym in order to allow your body to heal. However, you also have to be honest about the fact that you could seriously hurt yourself if you aren't careful. Have you considered changing your routine and working in ways that don't place as much pressure on your elbows? You can still go to the gym, workout, enjoy the atmosphere, and not kill yourself or break your arms in the process.

It can be frustrating when there is something you love to do, but are unable to do it. I don't think that you have to completely avoid the gym in order to allow your body to heal. However, you also have to be honest about the fact that you could seriously hurt yourself if you aren't careful. Have you considered changing your routine and working in ways that don't place as much pressure on your elbows? You can still go to the gym, workout, enjoy the atmosphere, and not kill yourself or break your arms in the process.

I had my pec surgery on wednesday and was at the gym doing leg press and other various leg machines on monday. I was terrified that if I sat out I wouldn't want to come back.

Boomer411 I have my own gym setup at my work and no one uses it but me and Crash lol. I kinda want to join a gym just to get into a diff setting, but I can play whatever the hell I want to as loud as I want to in my gym.

Boomer411 I have my own gym setup at my work and no one uses it but me and Crash lol. I kinda want to join a gym just to get into a diff setting, but I can play whatever the hell I want to as loud as I want to in my gym.

I have a friend with a really nice home gym.
Flat screens on every wall
Dumbbells to 100
He bought out a gym at the same time he was going an add on
It has all machine one could want
ONLY PROBLEM IS NO REAL SQUAT RACK (ONLY SMITH MACHINE)

But my fav part is blasting music on his system

I have a friend with a really nice home gym.
Flat screens on every wall
Dumbbells to 100
He bought out a gym at the same time he was going an add on
It has all machine one could want
ONLY PROBLEM IS NO REAL SQUAT RACK (ONLY SMITH MACHINE)

But my fav part is blasting music on his system

so what do you do after warm ups? :laugh:

no squat rack? say it ain't so! :cry:

so what do you do after warm ups? :laugh:

no squat rack? say it ain't so! :cry:

Lol. Yea I would have set up things a little different.
It is almost too nice to be a home gym.
They bought out a small gym in a fairly affluent neighborhood.
All the machines seem brand new.
He also owns pretty much every "machine" you would find in any gym.
Even a massive pulley system.

If he had a squat rack and heavier weight I would have asked for a key a long time ago.

Lol. Yea I would have set up things a little different.
It is almost too nice to be a home gym.
They bought out a small gym in a fairly affluent neighborhood.
All the machines seem brand new.
He also owns pretty much every "machine" you would find in any gym.
Even a massive pulley system.

If he had a squat rack and heavier weight I would have asked for a key a long time ago.
that's awesome. maybe offer to buy or split the cost on some more weights?

Back