before and after pics & the psyche

BiggerStronger said:
Saud, to keep it short and sweet. Heavy cable rows, cable pull-downs, and dead lifts. Those 3 made my lats, and back grow like nothing else. Incline bench and incline flyes for the chest. All high weight 2 sets each. shooting for 6 to 8 reps each except for flyes. I would shoot for 10-12 for flyes and 3 sets.

Thanks, bro, I'll try that.

Oh Yeah...as Stickler Mentioned Your Goal Is To Either Up The Weight Or Your Reps Each Week. Once You Can Hit 8 Reps You Should Up The Weight To An Amount You Can Hit At Least 6 Reps Then Keep Working Up.

thanks for the support... the mind can be a fucked up thing...that's why this place is awesome for support.... especially when no one else would 'really understand' the 'sickness' we all carry regarding working out/looks/confidence/etc that go with fitness/bodybuilding....

I like to think of my body as a big piggy bank. Each rep I do is like I'm throwing a penny in. It takes a while, but if I throw a hundred pennies in a day, and maybe a nickel & dime when I can afford it, it adds up. Before you know it, that piggy bank will be busting at the seams. Just my 2 ccs.

Back