best gear for my situation?

down2kill

Banana
Ok heres a bad deal I was dealt this wek. I am military, went to the doc since my knees were hurting pretty good. I was given some tests and then issued a p3 non deployable profile.
Im most likely being discharged. They say i need to lay off the lower back and knees alot. But i want to still upper body train and use aas. Its not my first use by any means but what would u guys recommend for lean muscle mass maintaince and maybe joint relief?

Im 6' 210 body fat is kinda climbing up there.
my diet has improved but its hard not to let the depression set in.
I have been gone for 18 months away from the game and im not sure whats new out there with what i want.

maintain my muscle mass
improve lean muscle mass and decrease bf
help with joints and depressed feeling (just from my military carrer almost being over)

I gave almost 11 years and now im done. sorry no other info, no branch rank ect just help out where u can.
thanks
down2kill

Deca is known for joint relief so that would be something I'd consider in your place.

how old are you bro? I'm guessing with that much time in the service you're in your 30's... you should definitely try Deca to help with joint pain but long term you should look into IGF use to help actually heal them and make them stronger. Stay away from Winny obviously because it's really hard on your joints and stay away from anything that's going to put a lot of weight on you too fast because your knees and lower back will suffer carrying around the extra weight until you've built them up.

yeah mike thats a good assumption lets roll with that..lol

I have considered deca, but I will ave tocombine the shots with some test of some sort. even amoderate dose of deca will be long term and have to be run frequently. maybe like 400-600 week would be decent but still must add some test somewhere in there.

Like i said i have been deployed for a while and have no clue whats new, aflutops? new to me as well. I think i saw some in iraq for joint relief right?

as for IGF im not surehow to use it. like hgh i assume, consider the chemical make up.

I appreciate the help and suggestions, as soon as i find something that works im on it. i already did my med board lab work so im free to use now, no more tests at all.

keep em coming im sure theres more i have not heard of i could use to help.

I can do some moderate excercise on the knees and back area just not heavy like i used to, i dont want muscle degeneration from underuse.
thanks in advance guys-and gals.

yeah, likeing someting involving igf, mgf, hgh myself. gear doesn't seem to be the best option available to you as of RIGHT NOW. However, further down the road when depression and other events in your life settle down, I'd consider opting for gear if you so desire.

ALFLUTOP
ALFLUTOP® is a natural, opotherapic product manufactured by BIOTEHNOS S.A. Romania, with distinctive therapeutical properties, proved by tests and studies performed for over 18 years.

ALFLUTOP® , conditioned as injectable solution, contains in 1 ml 10 mg sea fish bioactive concentrate ( amino acids, low molecular mass peptides, mucopolysaccharides, trace elements: Na, K, Ca, Mg, Fe, Cu, Zn), maximum 5 mg/100ml phenol as preservative.

ALFLUTOP® falls into the group of chondroprotective products having anti-hyaluronidase, antiinflammatory and analgesic action:

inhibits hyaluronidase excess;
restores chondrocytes homeostasis in damaged tissues;
stimulates regenerative processes at cartilage level;
adjusts synovial fluid synthesis;
stimulates superoxide dismutase;
inhibits occurrence of superoxide free radicals.

The clinical trials have confirmed the efficacy of ALFLUTOP® in degenerative articular, post-traumatic pathology and abarticular rheumatism:

extremely few adverse reactions;
lack of major complications;
well tolerated, including the patients sufferring from gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases;
a favourable ratio of costs and clinical efficacy.

The clinical trials showed the therapeutical effect of ALFLUTOP® in the treatment of periarthritis, spondiloarthrosis, spinal disc injuries, ankylopoietic spondilitis, Reiter syndrome, rheumatoid polyarthritis.

thanks for the advice guys.

Aflutops sound like just what i need right now, maybe a push in the right direction for MORE INFO would be cool.
As for my socalled depression, the military doc say its because of my altered condition of not being able to have my high level of physical activity like i used to. Also the whole male ego thing of how i was raised to provide and protect, kinda plays a role too.
so no serious mental issues yet..lol

lets say i decide to use another cycle down the road, whats new that benefit me?
im in my 30's 6' 210 bf was 17 percent but climbing up. i have done 7 cycles in the past 7years.
there thats really all im willing to give, wantmore pm me.

My rec stands, you have no business even thinking about using AAS..at this point or for at least a year or 2. Seriously research Peptides as they may be of great help to your recovery.

hey SD doc today wantsto use a form of mild steroid he said to help with the muscle degeneration. he idnt state what kind or anything but did say he is submitting it for approval. lol i mentioned peptides and he laughed and said its beyond that. so i guess he decided what i was thinking, kinda funny.
Anyways i will keep u informed, he mainly said its in addition to my physical therapy and diet as well as my treatments of injections in my knees and such.

I'm curious though, is he prescibing AAS or something more along the lines of cortisone or what? Please keep us posted on the outcome

well im thinking its cortisone injections for my knees, but cannot do strenous physical activity and since only the missionarry position is legal, i dont get any more pt than that..lol
anyways i think its a mild aas he said to help with the muscle degeneration from non use to keep me functioning and help speed recovery. however today they stated i have disk degeneration in my back..not good.

one more thing can i use IGFand aflutops together?
Im looking into aflutops but unaware if i can combine the 2.

i had a knee surgury and a bad back that bothered me on and off but i used deca in my cycle and i havent had any problems for a long time /....but it can be detected for a long time if tested..

down2kill said:
one more thing can i use IGFand aflutops together?
Im looking into aflutops but unaware if i can combine the 2.
yes you can use the 2 together, keep in mind that most people will recommend that you use the aflutops for 21 days but you really need to keep using it and research it and probably use more than the recommended dosage to get good results.

mike is right here...there are plenty of docs out there that will prescribe anything for the right price. But if he or she is legitimate there is no way!!!

Back