Bicep and Tricep training

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Going to hit the gym today and do some bis and tris and see how it goes. Just ate my chicken and potatos and about to take an eca stack about 30 minutes prior to gym and then drink a carbo force when i get there! Can you say amped!

it's the best feeling getting back...i'm feeling it every workout after taking 2011 off...i'm happy for you bro that you're able to do what you love again...be safe and enjoy!!!

Got through biceps, and could NOT possibly force anymore blood into them,lol, felt AMAZING, then i i was only able to do one exercise of triceps which was 5 sets of tricep pushdowns and my neck started hurting so i backed off, went home drank and shake and now im watching the Miami Heat Destroy the Knicks , and up by 21 point and the half, so im just relaxing and maxing watching the games all day!

Good to see you're working through it and staying positive. I'm changing my split this week. It's been the same for over 5 years!

I was supposed to do mine today but didnt get back from looking at houses in time. other house fell through so looking at new ones now. Hopefully this gets done with soon

Glad to hear it went good, well sort of good! I simply can not imagine being out of the gym for a year. I've missed 2 workouts due to our new baby and I'm about lose my mind. Lol hope your training continues to get better.

Glad to hear it went good, well sort of good! I simply can not imagine being out of the gym for a year. I've missed 2 workouts due to our new baby and I'm about lose my mind. Lol hope your training continues to get better.

Thnx brutha, Feeling pretty good, going to hit chest tonight and take some pics, sitting at 302lbs and im 6'3 . Be nice when I post pics ,lol, i been out a long time,lol, so i put some fat on!!!

Wow! Big mother!!!! Looking forward to the pics!

lol, please im serously not looking good at all, but a couple people keep asking for pics to see where im at so i said fuck it, but im fat trust me! look more like a powerlifter at this point then anything else,lol,

Back