BigTrenKits=Big Gains

my 10g kit had a hair in what was suposta be steril oil .......your costomer service was great ......too bad about the hair can't resk infection ..........you won't see my bizz again sorry bro........

Fat, I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy. If you would have contacted me I would have rectified the problem the same day. I apologize 100 times. All materials are handled with latex gloves and packed in a clean room. If you would like I would be more than happy to send you a 10g kit of the non hair variety.

I appreciate your offer .......Like I said Great customer support ........thanks if all is well with the new kit I will be sure let my bro's here and elsware know about it ........

Last edited:
Hey 2damn, with the big kits, you have anything to filter the mix into? I mean, is the vial that the dissolving soln comes in big enough to accomodate the oil so that you can use the oil vial to filter into?

big tren comes through.......to all who have followed this all is well they have satisfactorly fixed things thank guys ........hats off for good customer service

Back