BLACK LABEL LABORATORIES

i have heard nothing but good things about them. there was a dude representing them on bolex a couple weeks ago. stuff looks good.

Same here , I've heard nothing but good things myself, and from what I've read He's seems very polite. I think he's shown alot of patience with all the people trying to put down his products and so forth. I have one of his products but havent used it yet. I've been doing some research for about a month now just to see what others think. More positives then negs.

O and the reason for all the combos is that it lets you make a higher mg per ml dose. Meaning the test gear.

Sorry, the combos are a physican mixing after chemically creating the various components first. Having a blend does not increase solubility as it has nothing to do with it. When you mix a test with deca, you aren't creating something new at a molecular level, you're just physically blending the two types of molecules together.

I would think the blends are for nothing more than convience-quick barrel load-no screwing around with loading 2 or 3 compounds in the same shot-other than that-what would be the point??

YOU CAN PICK PRODUCTS FROM HIS LIST TO MIX AND MATCH AS WELL.LIKE EQ 200MG/TEST ENAN 300MG/M.L.. I'LL BE TRYING HIS STUFF THIS OR NEXT WEEK.I'LL POST ON RESULTS.I ALSO HAVE A FEW FRIENDS STARTING ON SOME OF HIS DIFFERENT PRODUCTS AS WELL

another guinea pig! lol

no big deal i guess, since this is a very risky lifestyle

let us know what you think!

I think its descent, 600mg test blend. Everything is going a scheduled and no problems. Just refining the diet and things will be set. I'll keep a post going.

What they make has nothing to do with solubility, if indeed they do it the way they say.
So far, no lab test, although I heard promises of it being done a few months ago, but still nothing.
Anyway, they MIX test with oil, while heating it up, no extra BA is needed, what they get(supposedly, if they are not lying in the first place) is just a mixture, not solution, BIG DIFFERENCE!
The drawback of it, is that it is basically really fast hitting Suspension, and at such a high concentration it doesn't make any sense to even use it.
Again, if they really do what they claim, because with all the heavy advertising and promises of lab test on ALL the boards, still, nothing was shown as a proof.
Besides, free samples, lol,...I've never seen that before, haha...

Small said:
What they make has nothing to do with solubility, if indeed they do it the way they say.
So far, no lab test, although I heard promises of it being done a few months ago, but still nothing.
Anyway, they MIX test with oil, while heating it up, no extra BA is needed, what they get(supposedly, if they are not lying in the first place) is just a mixture, not solution, BIG DIFFERENCE!
The drawback of it, is that it is basically really fast hitting Suspension, and at such a high concentration it doesn't make any sense to even use it.
Again, if they really do what they claim, because with all the heavy advertising and promises of lab test on ALL the boards, still, nothing was shown as a proof.
Besides, free samples, lol,...I've never seen that before, haha...

BINGO

Well I can show you proof if you drive over to MI. I don't know this guy from adam but he gave me some samples and I told him that I would relay the results. I WAS a doubter. The stuff isn't bad so unless you've tried it and know how it works for you then I don't think there should be any NA sayers.

He is saying nothing about the results, all he stated is it might be suspension, if so, you'll see results real quick, take the market and be done with it. Maybe...I am wrong, but I haven't had my free-be yet, and probably don't want it.

Well that's your choice but it isn't any sort of suspension. I know how long it took for things to kick in. I've been around this stuff for awhile and know what I'm doing. Go and read through some of the threads on Animals board about it. There is only one complaint, the price.

What do you mean not on animals board, BlackLabel was there discussing with animal about the structure and combining everything together. Maybe it was removed with everything going on.

Back