Blood sugar dropping after talking IGF

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
This past week, after talking my igf my blood sugar is dropping a few hours after...Im eating my carbs every meal, but when I start my workouts within a few sets it seems my blood sugar is dropping ...I normally take the igf first thing in the morning then eat my first meal ...any idea's

what signs point to a blood sugar crash during training? have you increased igf dose, or reduced carb intake?

Chris same thing happens to me, but I used to take mine PWO, and then eat my post workout meal. I had to eat a banana or drink fruit juice with the IGF and that solved it for me. As for your bs dropping at the start of your routine, I will assume you feel, shakey, and weak. You make take that as a sign of a bs prob, but I am wondering if its something else, or even a bp drop. Hmmm, I am a little stumped here. Truthfully, my advice is, if this is actually going to wreak havoc with your bs, and if its going to cause you worry, get anxiety and/or lose confidence in the product, than dont do it for a while. It wont make or break you one way or another. Also with all the compounds that you ran till the nationals, its still early for complete cleanout, and that every system is operating 100% full capacity on its own. I will think about this some more......

Big JC

My advice would to get a glucometer and check it. If it is your blood sugar you know and now you have a glucometer to check it and by the way they aren't much at all. I had mega issues with igf and bs. I had to take about 75 grams of carbs to use 40mcgs. My other solution would just be to take it pwo and make sure you just take your simple carbs first. After I started doing that I was golden.

i'll just take it post workout....its funny becasue I can take slin (4iu's) a hour before my workout and eat my carbs then, and it wont drop during my worout...but if I take IGF in the morning (5-6 hours) before my workout, it will drop pretty hard...sucks

Are you also taking carbs with the IGF? You should be if you aren't.

he's bulking right now... I believe he said he is eating carbs every meal.

how many carbs are we talking chris?

Thats is normal, it happens to me as well, i just have a couple of glucose tabs always with me. Some times after like 2 hours my igf, i am training a client and i have to take 2 glucose tabs, it is not every day but it happens to me often, and mostly when i am on blue tops, so i am using a brand name gh and doesnt have any problem

From what I understand (read), this is VERY typcal when combining slin, igf and/or HGH...

But are you taking some carbs with the IGF, i.e. right after? What dosage? When do you work out? Timing is everything. The thing with slin is that it acts insulin receptors. IGF acts on both insulin receptors and IGF receptors. That means it is going to use up glucose in the blood much faster. In the morning, you're going to be low in glycogen stores so if you don't have some carbs with the IGF to replace what it is going use up, your blood sugar will go low, depending on your dose and your sensitivity.

Back