I just don't know how they can shame Lady Gaga for looking quite nice when there are ladies like Adele and Meghan Trainor out there.

When a real beauty like Sophia Loren would be considered fat, I am done. None of today's top women could hold a candle to her.

I agree with u drtbear.It is becoming a shit world everyone has heartless selfish , and just a bunch of fuck tards that think they are the center of the universe .At the gym I go to we have senior day ,it's cool a nursing home brings all there residents to the gym and they do group exercise.some of the man work out right beside me in the free weight section.skme of them are in great shape for 65 and up.there are alot of punk kids and the guys with.(IMLS)

Last Thursday it was senior day and a couple in there 70's were doing dumbbell curls ,I was watching with alot of respect for them.thinking to my self I hope when I'm that old I hope me and my wife.would be blessed to still hit the gym and train together.then the high school kids came over to use the flat bench.long story short they were laughing and saying things I will not repeat.well I got pissed off as shit I could.see the older couple were very upset ESP the woman and her husband's hands were shaking bad.i had enough I grabbed the first boy I could 17 years old I guess.i could not control myself holding the little shit by his wife beater
And cursed him in so many curse words it sounded like I was speaking Latin.the two guys with the one I.had my rage focused on left out the door fasted than hell.ok they boy I grabbed pissed in his gym shorts.i let go of him( I did feel bad about the piss)he left the gym crying.the older couple thanked me and we talked for 45 mins.they were good people married 48 years.yes they were older not body builders . just in the gym for there health and so they could prolong there life together.
Thanks
So ur correct drtdbear body bashers are plentiful ,but I'm gonna do my part to make everyone of them piss themselves if I hear it around.i just hope the older couple arnt discouraged from coming back to the gym

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with u drtbear.It is becoming a shit world everyone has heartless selfish , and just a bunch of fuck tards that think they are the center of the universe .At the gym I go to we have senior day ,it's cool a nursing home brings all there residents to the gym and they do group exercise.some of the man work out right beside me in the free weight section.skme of them are in great shape for 65 and up.there are alot of punk kids and the guys with.(IMLS)

Last Thursday it was senior day and a couple in there 70's were doing dumbbell curls ,I was watching with alot of respect for them.thinking to my self I hope when I'm that old I hope me and my wife.would be blessed to still hit the gym and train together.then the high school kids came over to use the flat bench.long story short they were laughing and saying things I will not repeat.well I got pissed off as shit I could.see the older couple were very upset ESP the woman and her husband's hands were shaking bad.i had enough I grabbed the first boy I could 17 years old I guess.i could not control myself holding the little shit by his wife beater
And cursed him in so many curse words it sounded like I was speaking Latin.the two guys with the one I.had my rage focused on left out the door fasted than hell.ok they boy I grabbed pissed in his gym shorts.i let go of him( I did feel bad about the piss)he left the gym crying.the older couple thanked me and we talked for 45 mins.they were good people married 48 years.yes they were older not body builders . just in the gym for there health and so they could prolong there life together.
Thanks
So ur correct drtdbear body bashers are plentiful ,but I'm gonna do my part to make everyone of them piss themselves if I hear it around.i just hope the older couple arnt discouraged from coming back to the gym

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

AWESOME!!! Time to take back control of this world and punk ass sissy boys need to learn some respect!!

I have to say that around my hometown, we don't get a lot of punks showing their asses. Wouldn't do them much good, to many good old rednecks that would love to teach them a lesson.

I have to say that around my hometown, we don't get a lot of punks showing their asses. Wouldn't do them much good, to many good old rednecks that would love to teach them a lesson.

Yea I'm in the country so most guys around here look like powerlifters unless they are on meth. Think of Butterbean the fighter or big Country mma you might think i could whip his fat ass and then youre knocked out.

There are some females around here that do body shamming mainly if the are just extremely skinny or fat

The unfortunate part about this is that fat/appearance shaming is for the most part a highly gender-driven phenomenon. Female performers, newscasters, politicians, etc., always seem to be judged not for what they do - but for how they LOOK while doing it. The value of females in the public eye is instantly connected to how close they come to the hyper-feminine ideal. Men get it too, but the value of whatever it is they are saying or doing does not seem to diminish to the same degree based on their appearance. Further, when a man is put down for his appearances it is usually in a manner that attacks his "manhood" somehow (assigning feminine qualities or mannerisms, or implying he is somehow less masculine), which actually serves to further both male and female gender stereotypes.

I actually caught myself in this exact mind-trap earlier today when I was preparing to give a speech. It's fucking exhausting.

As long as we shape our personal identities, and identities of others, using these little roles that we can compartmentalise and police ourselves with, this will be an issue.

Last edited:
Back