brands

marc123

Any info on what brands are better then others. Which r faked more then others ..If it's better to get ampoules compared to vials.

Honestly anything can be faked bro. Amps are harder to fake because supposedly more expensive since it's more than just slapping a label on an empty vial from a lot of places legally. I've never seen amps readily available.

I would more worry about the drug being faked rather than the brand. Test, dbol, decca, anadrol, winnyand tbol come to mind as being less faked in my opinion since I cant ever remember getting those as fakes. Underdosed, maybe. Primo, anavar, masteron, tren, really come to mind of hearing people getting fakes. Either it's just oil or another drug; anavar ending up being winny, tren ending up being prop. It's just a gamble unless you have history with a source.

Very true buffalo

Organon from India or Pakistan ?

They both have thick oil , post pics I might be able to help
British dragon if this u r talking from Thailand its been faked a lot lately again pics would help to judge
Rodiplus no idea

i remember even if the organon was legit, the amps and silk etching looked so so fake and cheap, so it was always tough to know unless you took it. I remember having yellow writing amps, green writing amps, amps with long necks, short necks lol, just a mish mosh of different looking ampules and they were all good , lol, so its tough to see

Also some pharmacies have different packing places. I know Jelfa which is one of my favorite legit pharmacies has a lot of manufacturing through eastern Europe but what seems to be the only legit ones if you're getting them on the grey market is actually from Poland. Russian Jelfa is notorious for fake ampules.

real dragon pharma has a red dragon on the INSIDE of the label...knowing your source and how they operate is the best thing to know...it takes time and patience...

also there's many more Knock-offs of originals than there are flat out fakes...the reality is that the cost is about the same to produce a knock-off that contains hormones versus a fake containing no hormones at all...but big sources won't want to jeopordize business so the do their best to solve these issues immediately and replace if anything slides thru cracks and are bought and shipped...

real dragon pharma has a red dragon on the INSIDE of the label...knowing your source and how they operate is the best thing to know...it takes time and patience...

also there's many more Knock-offs of originals than there are flat out fakes...the reality is that the cost is about the same to produce a knock-off that contains hormones versus a fake containing no hormones at all...but big sources won't want to jeopordize business so the do their best to solve these issues immediately and replace if anything slides thru cracks and are bought and shipped...

good post,

Back