buggers in the gym

mkdk

I dont know where you guys live but here in kalifornia we have a lot of buggers in the gym. I am not talking about nose picking here. I am talking about buggers that are involved in buggery. This is an old British term being used here. :laugh: Are the any buggers in your gym openly flaunting there stuff.

are you saying buggers as in peoplecoming up and bugging you? I'm kinda confused too.

He's talking about guys who are, um... socially undesirable because of their sexual preference. You know, ***s. He's in 'kalifornia', after all....

Thankfully no, I haven't noticed any in my gym. Then again, I try not to notice, so if it ain't obvious, I don't see it.

There was a dude at the gym I went to in Vegas who was always friendly to me but would make believe my wife didn't exist.... she figured he might be an 'alternate lifestylist'.

As long as they are not trying to bugger me I really don't care. Each to there own. And I've got a few friends who a gay I'm good with it.
Just keep that buggering tool in its box

I'm pretty much in a zone and don't focus on anyone around me. Between sets I may notice a good looking chick from time to time but I lose myself in my headphones and just kind of go to another place. For all I know I'm the only person in the gym.

Statistically speaking, you have some in *every* gym...some are more obvious than others, that's all. *Some* gyms, because of their location, have a higher percentage :)

Doctor9

Back