can u GRHP-2 and GHRP-6, reconstituted, then put it in one bottle.

bobbyk7324

hi i am new its bobbyk7324. 35 been on juice on off 10 year but maybe 2 cycle a year.I have a right shoulder the keeps dislocating happened at 18 bye 25 it popped out so many times ( over 100) that i had to have rotator cuff surgery. 3 small whole front, top, back. worked it back waited 2 years to juice again and when i did i did not go nut. it was about 3 year and it happened again and a few times after but not like before and my shoulder is ok.(i guess surgery).a few years after that 30, it happened to the other one(left), just once but I really could not move it for a week. a friend told me about the peptides, and to get GHPR 2 and 6 with TB 500. i did right away and have been reading . so i am doing this for 1.) Shoulder, 2.) regrow hair ,bigger, lose a little fat,i do have a six pack but want better.3.) ageing, i am 35 with a receding hair line, not thinning ( yet LOL), and people think i look young then my age.

2 weeks before stating peptides i was taking 200 to 300 of deca, i read that deca can help with things like my shoulder. and T 400 but only 200 too 300.(add a little mass) stared august 9 juice, peptides 9-16, added the mod 129 (cjc1295 with out DAC) on 10-1. after a month of a lot of reading. I think i now have everything. main goal is to fix my shoulder, ( dislocates here and there that is the right should, had surgery) and ( left shoulder so it does not dislocate again).

I now have BPC-157, GHRP 2,6, mod 129, TB-500. TB-500 2mg,twice a week in the shoulder with a half inch pin, 3 times a day 100 mg of each of GHRP 2,6 and mod 129, little more BPC-157. in the fat of the abs.
i feel good so i upped a little more juice and added .25 EOD of liquidex. the 400mg of deca with 300 of test i want to make sure and I THINK it will take care of my balls and no bitch tits right?, that will keep my balls more active then if i was not taking it?
i read that u can NOT mix in one bottle GHRPS with the mod 129. what do u think?
2.)i already did the GHRP 2 and 6. is that ok? and what about the BPC-157 can i put that in the same bottle? what can be stored in the same bottle, and use it over 2 weeks?
i know its ok to shot together, but can they be mixed after being reconstituted then mixed in to one bottle.
also with the BCP-157 put it near the injury, is that important? if so i shot the shoulders once with a lot or 3 times, can i,i think it sounds to much? i am going in to the muscle with a half inch. for the abs i use 5/16 can i use that for my shoulder?
i should shot everything together ? when i hit the shoulders i hit it with everything( twice a week,tb 500 shoot) rest in abs 3 times a day.
and how long can i take the peptides, the GHRPs for ever? BPC 4 weeks on 2 off( but only if shoulder is still bad). TB-500 8 weeks 4 mg a week, then a maintenance does of 4 mgs a month for 2 month then off the same amount off and only for shoulder.
what do u think about everything i am taking. can i add anything for my shoulder. i also want to stay on something very light between cycles, something that will not turn off my test. is there any? anavar is light,will it shut of the test. i know that all peptides do not shut off my test right?
and if i split the TB-500, same amount, just 4 shots is that better for my shoulder?
THANKS U FOR UR TIME

I haven't read yll your post but in regards to your main question yes you can mix them together. But why would you do that? They are best kept in their own vials.

Back