Cant decide. Huge or Diced and pretty face??

i'm in wisconsin so during the traditional "offseason" I still look ripped at 16-18% compared to everyone here lol

I dont do it for girls I do it because I feel good being big. Everyone is ripped at the beach but who walks around at almost 300lbs ? I know where im from theres not too many, and Id rather be that 280 lb freak sitting at 15% BF. I have no problems with that.

Chicks don't like big at all here but again I don't do it for them either.
I am 274-275 right now and I get no looks unless its from some young ass punk that wants to get into a pissing match with me- I hate that shit but sometimes you have to do it.

the more thee merrier for this ecto. I'll take whatever weight I can get.

I don't really want to be freakish huge. I would be happy at 225-230 with BF in the single digits (I say that now at least).

i perfer the beefy "he-man" look

dnt get me wrong i like being ripped, but damn i love waking up, looking in the mirrior, and scaring the shit outta myself

** HULK SMASH**

That is hilarious!!!! "Honey come here quick! There is a huge stud-muffin in the bathroom... Oh wait...nevermind.

I like "clean" bulk. I'd like to be big but not sloppy. When you get sloppy you look good with the shirt on but it goes out the window when its off. I'm super self-conscience anyway, so i'm trying to clean my self up. I cant stand those lard asses who think their jacked. Looks like they are carrying their next two dinner hams under their arms, turns out it was just part of their moobs.

Last edited:
Back