Cant keep the weight on...

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
naww sorry to hear brotha. I can keep the size no problem its keeping the fat off thats the problem for me lol. We are indeed polar opposites.

5miles a day walking.. well geez man, you are definitely traveling distance.. I hear ya.. I have the same problem.. I can't GAIN a rapid amount of weight because of it.. I am not losing but more or less staying stagnant during cruising... (which I guess isn't a bad thing) I mean hell.. 2 years ago I was 305lbs 40% BF.. It's amazing what hard work, dedication, proper nutrition, correct supplementation. .. AND !! A Job that has you on your feet the whole time will do...

I was debating the same thing on what to do... and it's funny.. I was thinking the same exact thing.. A-BOMBS !!

I hear you man. Since I started as a technician I am always on my feet and doing physical work. One bonus is it has allowed me to be less strict with my diet without putting on any additional fat. Be glad for the little things I guess. :)

Crap I had to start walking over miles miles a day to start losing weight. I think I am in the boat with swole. I am around 2k cals a day and tons of cardio and finally am leaning out.

Back