Can't make this up

echo419

this seems like a stunt from an Eddie Murphy movie or something.
lol.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/white-guy-pret...8015.html?vp=1
Quote:
Dave Wilson is white. But to win a seat on the Houston Community College Board of Trustees in a district predominantly comprised of African-American voters, Wilson, a conservative Republican, led voters to believe he was black.

<tbody>
</tbody>

awesome! proof that such a large number of people will vote for someone based on nothing more than race and it's not just white people. priceless :laugh:

lmao, thats great, all he did was send out flyers with Black People on them, i dont see a problem with it! The real problem i see is theyre saying if the community which is predominantly black knew he was white they never would have voted for him based on that, now thats a problem when people white or black dont care about the policy of a candidate but just vote for the person that is their race, thats a real problem, either way.

lmao, thats great, all he did was send out flyers with Black People on them, i dont see a problem with it! The real problem i see is theyre saying if the community which is predominantly black knew he was white they never would have voted for him based on that, now thats a problem when people white or black dont care about the policy of a candidate but just vote for the person that is their race, thats a real problem, either way.
bingo

It's like those skits they did back when Obama was first running for President. They'd go into the black neighborhoods and ask who they were voting for and of course they said Obama. Then they'd start asking about policies and name McCain's policies, and the people would be saying "yeah, I think that's a great idea, that's why I'm voting for him."

And also when Obama and Hillary were running against each other in the primaries, they interviewed a bunch of black women and they all said "race trumps gender" so they had to vote for the black man over the white woman.

Cause their too liberal, and rather cover for this administration than tell the truth!

Cause their too liberal, and rather cover for this administration than tell the truth!

Bingo. Besides Racism is what is keeping him in office and allowing his agendas to be forced down America's throats

Back